Need a MOD APK for Escape Game Yotsume God

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,345 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakataKin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Escape Game Yotsume God

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tokyo.seec.yotumegamiEn&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dyotsume+god+google+play&pcampaignid=APPU_1_BynQXOX1PMH3vATP47qwBg
What are the mod features you ask for? Free In-app Purchases.

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Escape Game Yotsume God

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tokyo.seec.yotumegamiEn
What are the mod features you ask for? Free In App Purchases, please make it easy to activate or use the mod apk just like the "TASOKARE HOTEL" apk MOD.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well I am kinda busy these days .... So when I get time , I will take a look at these .... :)
Post automatically merged:

Hmm..... I don't know it will works or not cause it is the recent game with enhanced protection ...🤔

Last edited:

Ryunna123

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I really hope this game can be modded ☹

I see that SEEC improved their security system so Lucky Patcher don't work anymore (same with other apps like Tsumugu Logic and Choice x Darling -both are SEEC games in japanese-)... maybe not mod tickets or coins but a mod that unlock all story and the special stories 😂

Edit: Just in case the Japanese version of this game can be modded using Lucky Patcher (i know because i did that months ago)

Enamel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
helping a bit with the energy.. you can change your time forward to get energy, but you cannot gain energy again after you change back the "time and date" into normal.. probably after installing, change time wayyyy behind, then play it until energy depleted.. after that, jump 12hrs time, and your energy will be filled.. sorry for confusing explanation since english not my first languange :|
but i hope it helps :D and also waiting if someone can tweak the special story to unlock , since the data is saved locally ... i only need the special storyy u.u

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

We regret to inform you that this request is being rejected as per the forum's Requests Official Rules!

"Any requests not fulfilled within 6 months (180 days) will be automatically rejected."

Status
Not open for further replies.