✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Layton Brothers Mystery Room

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,951 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonicaGeller

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Layton Brothers Mystery Room

Is this game playable online only? Yes and No: Internet is not required to play it but it's required for some events I need the mod for.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Level_5.MysteryRoomENG&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dlayton+brothers+mystery+room+android&pcampaignid=APPU_1_bNoPW47wBsfkvgTO8pWgDQ
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlock all the cases

SilverSilvy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I would love the files LP doesn't want to work for this game.

Malayotome

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
You'll need to have the latest version of LP installed in your phone 1st for the mod to work.

1. Download Mystery Room Mod APK & obb
2. Extract zip file
3. Place the package folder (containing obb file) into Android/obb folder of your phone
4. Install using the mod APK extracted from the zip file
5. Open the app, go to shop & buy the doc. LP will allow you to get the extra cases for free.

Last edited:

SilverSilvy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Works great, Thank you very much. Don't know why luckypatcher doesnt want to work sometimes for me.

Malayotome

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
No problem :)
I guess for games with obb data like Mystery Room, you may need to backup the obb file before modding the APK with LP

bladesin

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just use the apps zarchiver..you can extract all the zip file..i hope i can help..

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Status
Not open for further replies.