✅ Solved Need help on error- File validation failed

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,958 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveyal

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey everyone!
So I downloaded "Batman The Telltale series".
I download both the (35.1MB)MOD APK file and (1.2GB)game Cache file. But after installing the APK and moving the extracted game cache into android/obb folder; I get this error message upon starting the game. It shows "Telltale File validation failed and download as 0MB/0MB" the issue still is not resolved. Hope anyone could help. And thanks for your time 😊

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
The obb is probably not placed correctly. Most that contain obb files don't require a download
Post automatically merged:

I believe this is also the same game you reported a parsing error on previously ?

Last edited:

Loveyal

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yes, it's the same game but I don't get the parsing error message now and also now i was able to install the game whereas earlier i couldn't install it at all. And I placed the game cache within the android/obb folder path. Don't know if anything changed

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yes, it's the same game but I don't get the parsing error message now and also now i was able to install the game whereas earlier i couldn't install it at all. And I placed the game cache within the android/obb folder path. Don't know if anything changed
Can please you attach a screenshot of your Android/obb ?

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Maybe desactivate Google play protect.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Heya @Loveyal , this game has been tested and works well . Im not really sure whats causing the problem you're experiencing

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
/sdcard/Android/obb/com.telltalegames.batman100/main.20152.com.telltalegames.batman100.obb it looks fine

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
You can try checking if your device also has a folder in the sd storage obb and try moving the file there . Some devices install games on the sd instead of device storage

Loveyal

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Well I don't have an sd card in my mobile. Its just phone memory and so i placed it in said path. Android/obb, like in the screenshot above. But it didn't work out either. Am currently trying the Playstore version after finishing episode 1 maybe I will give this a try again. Still thanks for all your support @Azura Shadow @Darom @Gourov

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well I don't have an sd card in my mobile. Its just phone memory and so i placed it in said path. Android/obb, like in the screenshot above. But it didn't work out either. Am currently trying the Playstore version after finishing episode 1 maybe I will give this a try again. Still thanks for all your support @Azura Shadow @Darom @Gourov
Well I forget to mention ... Sometime it's happens for License. Trying downloading from play store first , play for sometime and Install modded one. It's better to use play store obb in that case :)

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Heya,

Is this issue fixed?

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hello @Loveyal
Since this thread is outdated I am moving it to the section of answered questions and marking it as solved. If you have any other doubts or questions then feel free to contact or tag a staff member or make a new thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.