✅ Solved Need this eBook Girls Kingdom: Volume 2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,118 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the eBook you're asking for? Girls Kingdom: Volume 2

eBook Author: Nayo

Google Play/eBook Store link:
Code:
https://global.bookwalker.jp/deef7e302a-966d-4387-b9c6-1ccdc9f9b1a1/girls-kingdom-volume-2/
Additional notes (optional): Next volume for this ebook. I wanna continue my fuwa fuwa feeling~

Genre : Girl's Love, Romance (of coz, duh), School life

Synopsis :
A month after arriving at Amanotsuka Academy for Girls, Misaki is getting used to her new life as a maid, even if it's not what she was expecting. She's even gotten to meet a whole host of new faces, friendly and otherwise! However, there's trouble in store when a head maid is chosen for their class: a British exchange student named Sarah. When she judges Misaki and her friend Kirara on their domestic service skills and finds them lacking, things start to look bleak!
That's not all—the staff of Erisu's École Kitchen, a restaurant on campus, have fallen out of their mistress' favor due to their dismal customer turnout. If business doesn't pick up, not only will they never be made into Seraphs, they'll lose their maid contracts altogether! Misaki wants to help, but what can she possibly do?

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Uh... I take it back, those ebook is not the 2nd vol. I check it..i was still vol 1. Just with a Jap vers. Of vol 1 it is. 😅

P/s : My apologies, it seems this ebook would be released on 13th March for the English version. So..this thred gonna live till then i s'pose?

Last edited:

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Capture d’écran 2021-01-25 121052.jpg
It's weird because it looks like there's chapter 1 and 2 both in english and japanese lol.

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
This thread already been solved, kindly closed it moderator 😁
Many thanks to the uploader!

Status
Not open for further replies.