Paid SB Cash, mod won't download?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,957 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SproulerMonster

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello, all!

I am quite new here, as I just heard about this website through a friend. I came here in order to download the mod for The Arcana, but have been having issues with it:

Namely, I paid the 35 SB Points that it asked for to unlock the content, but the content won't download. At first I was on Firefox, and after clicking to download, nothing happened. I made a second account and tried again in case I had switched screens to fast, but same thing. I switched from Firefox to Google Chrome, and then I have what looks to be a loading bar, but it has been stuck at halfway for 10 hours, and I still can't seem to get a download! :( Adblock is disabled, but I couldn't think of anything else that might be causing this issue. Does anyone here know what it may be? (and please keep the wording simple if you think it's a tech thing, I'm not super computer savvy!)

Thanks a ton, all
Dante

SproulerMonster

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Update: I think I figured it out! For some reason my PC was blocking a redirect to the correct download, but I have it now. Thank you!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.