Progress lost after update?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,076 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duracell

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi. I'm still new here. I was wondering, if I install the update so I can continue to play "love sick" will my previous progress be lost? Will I have to start from the top?

Thanks in advance.

Sarah

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
On some game if u played with a modded game/app and u reinstall an updated app/game it should save ur progress, but if it wont best advice is go to ur android folder OBB/data rename that game folder to something or add an extra letter to end, install the new updated mod game/app, dont open it yet ,go back to obb/data folder delete that letter or rename to ur original name and ur done play ur game, but then again on moded games/apps if u do require to restart from zero you should be able to get to that progress in minutes maybe 1 hour but then again its worth it, up to u, but liek i said it should save ur progress, if ur device is rooted u can just install the new updated app/game over the old instalation

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Before you do anything, uninstall the facebook app on your phone. Then go into love sick and click on connect to facebook. Then login using the window that pops up. This will back up your data. Then reinstall facebook and your game will stay connected. Then install the new version of Lovesick over your old one.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.