Request - Mod for Match Masters

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,141 happy users since 2014.
Register

Luigi666

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi everyone, I state that I am not a programmer, coder etc ..
I am almost sure that something can be done, match masters is made with unity, I tried to decompile libil2cpp but honestly once I entered dnspy I did not know which parameters to use to modify app.
I followed some guide, and the thing I don't understand is what to change in the hex editor, I don't understand the conversion. Like in the case in question, if I wanted to change a booster or all boosters to 999 what should I do? Is 999 in hex 393939? what changes for arm64?
If any expert could dedicate some time I would appreciate it very much.
It would be nice to have unlimited boosters, or spins / super spins or other benefits.
The game is really fun but too much p2w.
Thanks in advice.

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Its hard to explain from middle . You found the method for boosters ?

Luigi666

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Its hard to explain from middle . You found the method for boosters ?
no, as I said, I managed to get the dlls, when I log into dnspy honestly I don't know what to change, and even the hex codes posted on the forum for arm64 (true false and nop) I don't understand how to use them, in fact I tried to modify a parameter and to recompile apk but it won't start. Unfortunately I'm not a programmer and I need to understand better!

Luigi666

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
another thing i would like to know is this, if an apk is updated with protection on libil2cpp, can you use an old one without protection to get the dll and spoof to the current one?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
another thing i would like to know is this, if an apk is updated with protection on libil2cpp, can you use an old one without protection to get the dll and spoof to the current one?
Send the Google Play store link