SB Patcher does not work

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,191 happy users since 2014.
Register

abenny69

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello guys,

So I have been an avid lurker in this site for a while now, and some of my mainstays are the interactive novel from Choice of Games LLC and Hosted Games. You may have noticed this, but most of their apk has been unavailable in this site because it is "outdated".

Now I sometimes uses SB Patcher to unlock most of their full versions. However, several months ago, it stopped working. After rebuilding the app and lvl emulation, I can usually "Purchase Full" and be done. But I cannot, and no matter how many times I tap it, the screen does not move. Tapping "Play for Free" has no problem, though.

So Im wondering what nay be the problem. This method worked in the past, so it should work now. Is there a change, or did I made a mistake somewhere? Thank you

Regards.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

SB Patcher isn't really up to date anymore and causes problems sometimes.
Did you try Lucky Patcher?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I had the same concern for months now, too.. :( I wanted to support SB Patcher , but it looks like I may need to start using LP. :(

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi again,

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!