Mod apk Signed & Sealed w/a Kiss [Android Port]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,098 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Signed & Sealed w/a Kiss [Android Port]

Name of the game: Signed & Sealed w/a Kiss

Version: v.1.2

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

[NSFW NOT PATCHED][THE ONLY BF ADDED IN THIS VN: BASE/BAD/FLIRT/PRINCE]

Android Filesize: 852.46 MB

You get an unexpected package delivery one day. When you open it, there’s a man inside - but luckily, he comes with instructions! You have your own impressionable boyfriend. It’s your duty to shape him into a proper person… since he’s actually a “doll” with no past exposure to people.

However, this delivery wasn’t meant for you. Will you fall in love with the person he turns out to be? Will you be able to keep him by your side?

Features
  • Influence your Boyfriend's personality by choosing what pastimes and jobs he takes; his appearance and voice lines will change accordingly
  • Improve your relationship with your Boyfriend during visual novel-style scenes
  • Choose your own pronouns (he/she/they) & anatomical preferences (masculine/feminine/ambiguous)
  • Plenty of random events, each with variations for every personality
  • Two distinct endings per personality
  • 5 CGs per personality + an array of chibi CGs
  • An estimated 15 to 20 hours of gameplay

MOD Features:
An Android Port from the PC Game!

YouTube Video:
Youtube Video by @Antha

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Xerps

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 179 times

Last edited:

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
It should work! Edited the link!

Last edited:

ShariLox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
It's working great for me! Thank you! 😊

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much~~~

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Could you add the NSFW patch? 🙂
Sorry about that, NSFW patch won’t be posted since NSFW content isn’t granted to post here. If it is posted, it’s only allowed in VIP Area. 😅

purplesnitch

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry about that, NSFW patch won’t be posted since NSFW content isn’t granted to post here. If it is posted, it’s only allowed in VIP Area. 😅
Oh right, forgot about that... Thanks anyway!

Soramaru27

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
After I chose the guy's job, the game crashes. Is there something wrong with the game or is it my choices?

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is there a log after your crash? Or it completely closes out?

Soramaru27

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
It just completely shuts down q-q I'll try reinstalling and uninstalling again to see if it'll change

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
It’s no problem! I’m glad the problem has been fixed!

keinahora

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
*fingers crossed* :giggle:

destinywhite

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you 🙇
Post automatically merged:

Thank you 🙇

Morgan312

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
The boyfriend's so cute and caring but the MC is a b**** , she hate everything ,she treat him so badly and took her anger upon him , kick him out of her house so many times ...No i won't stand it , i let him go free and the MC can go back to her house to hate the world for the rest of her day ( this is the first times i choose the bad ending BECAUSE I WANT TO )...But i wish i could do more for the boyfriend :'(