💬 Review Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King and Owen King

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,436 happy users since 2014.
Register

Baklatalagaako

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King and Owen King

In the town of Dooling, there was a murder that happened. A mysterious woman who was the killer of the two men in the meth lab, willingly let herself get arrested after she burned the lab. In the said town, there was also a disease that was spreading quite fast. It was dubbed the Aurora. The one thing that makes everyone scratch their head is that only Women are affected by it.

Review:
This was really, REALLY confusing at first. It's kind of like Both Stephen and his son, Owen was literally high when they were writing this. Because the book has A LOT of characters, I think that was one of the reasons that I really got confused. But as time passes by, the more I read it the more I get it. To sum it all up, this is a story about Women. But not entirely "just women", but rather, "their side". The more the story goes the more curious you get and you just have the urge to just sit down for a whole day/s just to finish it.

It's quite amazing that the father-son writing style is similar to that you would think that only Stephen King wrote it lol.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend this to those people who like THICK BOOKS. I finished this in 4 days (with occasional breaks, of course. Also, it depends on how much time people will give to sit and read this book). It is a fantasy-horror novel with 715 pages. It is an action-filled pack-with gore included, but it was too much fantasy that just like what I've said to my review, it was too much to the point that I wanted to know what they hit before writing it. Too much, but still, it was really good!

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐