(Solve!)Where can I buy membership?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,227 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Struppi

✞ Out Of The Dark ✞
Member for 5 years
Upgrading to VIP is very simple! All you need to do is to follow just 2 simple steps:

1. Click this link -> Account Upgrades (or click on your Avatar at the top-right and then "Account upgrades")
  2. Select the proper package to receive your VIP status. Your account will be immediately upgraded to VIP.
If you're interested in supporting us, from the Upgrade panel you can also send single small donations or even recurring (monthly) donations to support the site. Please note these donations don't result in a VIP membership upgrade, but are only used as a way to support the site and all the community.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was having problem I just created my account yesterday for PayPal a new account I transfer 3500php from my bank account in there but it's seems PayPal robbed me as I am not **&$-- received the confirmation message damn it I'm sorry for ranting in here my gawd.

That problem I mean issue I need to deal it later and is there another way? to purchase the VIP membership like thru sim card loads.

Because I only see in PayPal option for transferring money is either thru the credit card or bank card but I was having serious matter with bank option plus I don't have credit card.

😑😏☹😠 Anyway I will try to get credit card tommorow and those #__@_ PayPal will have I will talk to them damn.

(!Warning this comment is containing bad words!)

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.