Some concerns or questions

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,215 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomStar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I honestly like this site, but I've been thinking for a while....

The request game feature is kind off a hit or miss, and not something very transparent. Some apps which I had requested before such as Drastic or Kirikiroid2 1.3.6 was never gotten back to

The only reason I had bothered making an acc here, was to really test if this was a place leagues above what I was used to (i.e typical Google search)

I just feel like everyone should know what can and can not be modified, and possibly only accept requests that can be completed. 🤔

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
@RomStar,
Thank you for stepping up and saying something. You know, that's a huge problem and you're not the only one complaining about it lately. We're having an issue with our newer modders filling the newest requests first, while VIP and Staff members like myself have been waiting for our request to be filled for months. And the more members like you complain, the more Sbenny comes down on the modders and tries to figure out a solution. We just had a Staff meeting regarding this topic earlier today. I'm sorry it's like this and it definitely doesn't look good for us. In our only defense (and it's not really a defense because I'm pissed off this very minute about it myself) we have grown faster then we can keep up. Maybe if we leeched games like most of the other modding sites we wouldn't have this problem. But we pride ourselves on not doing that.

I have already forwarded this message to Sbenny and I will be sure to keep you posted over the next few days for a solution. My suggestion was that we reverse the game requests so the OLDER ones show up FIRST. We'll see how that goes. Just know I feel your frustration 100%!

Kind regards,
Yoda

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Hi,
I see your point; making a request cost SB Points and not all request will be accepted~ because it is not possible to mod.

(by the way~ @CozPatch made a no-root mod for Drastic and someone else made a root only mod, if I'm not mistaken.)

We have to keep in mind that, checking if the game/apps can be modded can consume time and may require some effort, So even if the game/app cannot be modded, it is "not completely unfair", but sadly the SB Points won't reach the modder that gave it a try.

Making a request require SB Points to prevent spams and to make sure that the member(s) have been active enough, this way it won't be a quick "hit 'n run"~ this is a community after all.

I agree that it is not perfect. The forums keeps on growing and the modders can't keep up.
(No offence. #Respect!)
Maybe it's time to advertise the forum more, not only as a safe place to download mods~ but advertise the forum as a great place to share mods, to attract more modders.

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
you did not lee
@RomStar,
Thank you for stepping up and saying something. You know, that's a huge problem and you're not the only one complaining about it lately. We're having an issue with our newer modders filling the newest requests first, while VIP and Staff members like myself have been waiting for our request to be filled for months. And the more members like you complain, the more Sbenny comes down on the modders and tries to figure out a solution. We just had a Staff meeting regarding this topic earlier today. I'm sorry it's like this and it definitely doesn't look good for us. In our only defense (and it's not really a defense because I'm pissed off this very minute about it myself) we have grown faster then we can keep up. Maybe if we leeched games like most of the other modding sites we wouldn't have this problem. But we pride ourselves on not doing that.

I have already forwarded this message to Sbenny and I will be sure to keep you posted over the next few days for a solution. My suggestion was that we reverse the game requests so the OLDER ones show up FIRST. We'll see how that goes. Just know I feel your frustration 100%!

Kind regards,
Yoda
you did not leeching on the other website but this websites are leeching on sbenny.com of course i don't have any evidence to proved that this website are leechers i'll name some here : Modsapk/android1 and Revdl these webpages that i know is leeching specially the modsapk dot org i found some of susieQ modded apk on this site and the app name is Rebuild 3 gangs ofdeadsville sbenny can't issue them copyright since this site has no right to issue that to them because this site is modding other game dev apps and games without there permission.

RomStar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Firstly just to clear some small stuff up, I do pay for my apps, such as nova, action launcher and etc, but I at times wanna tryout apps before committing $8, in this case kirikiroid2, which is almost a beta software for vns

I generally tend to think of myself as someone contradicting, as I still haven't paid for the gba emulator i use haha, but I do strongly believe in paying devs that put out quality software or sharing apps for those who might not be able to pay for them :p

@RomStar,

Kind regards,
Yoda
Thanks for the kind words and actually being so transparent! I've been an avid fan of Droid, chilling in XDA and game related news

I'd love the idea of the older ones appearing first, as that is only fair and the only logical step Imo. All I can add on here without baselessly accusing anyone is, maybe we can implement a list of common games that can't be modded, such as Spotify (downloads), and some common root mods people keep begging for on non rooted phones (drastic for full functionality and the launchers i.e Nova)

Hope you have a good day, and I'll look forward to contributing here and there
Hi,
I see your point; making a request cost SB Points and not all request will be accepted~ because it is not possible to mod.

(by the way~ @CozPatch made a no-root mod for Drastic and someone else made a root only mod, if I'm not mistaken.)

We have to keep in mind that, checking if the game/apps can be modded can consume time and may require some effort, So even if the game/app cannot be modded, it is "not completely unfair", but sadly the SB Points won't reach the modder that gave it a try.

Making a request require SB Points to prevent spams and to make sure that the member(s) have been active enough, this way it won't be a quick "hit 'n run"~ this is a community after all.

I agree that it is not perfect. The forums keeps on growing and the modders can't keep up.
(No offence. #Respect!)
Maybe it's time to advertise the forum more, not only as a safe place to download mods~ but advertise the forum as a great place to share mods, to attract more modders.
Haha thanks for the input mate :)

Just saying, I did know the non-root mod, but it's very old and can't access settings page (which I wanted for custom textures tbh

Thanks for constructive replies, I just brought up this overall topic cuz i feel like it's important to establish these basics as we move forward as a community to maintain our credibility

And obv I appreciate all the hard work put in by everyone

you did not lee
you did not leeching on the other website but this websites are leeching on sbenny.com of course i don't have any evidence to proved that this website are leechers i'll name some here : Modsapk/android1 and Revdl these webpages that i know is leeching specially the modsapk dot org i found some of susieQ modded apk on this site and the app name is Rebuild 3 gangs ofdeadsville sbenny can't issue them copyright since this site has no right to issue that to them because this site is modding other game dev apps and games without there permission.
Umm not really sure what you mean or meant, but yes on a side note leeching is an issue and Rev dl obv does it

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
More sp
Firstly just to clear some small stuff up, I do pay for my apps, such as nova, action launcher and etc, but I at times wanna tryout apps before committing $8, in this case kirikiroid2, which is almost a beta software for vns

I generally tend to think of myself as someone contradicting, as I still haven't paid for the gba emulator i use haha, but I do strongly believe in paying devs that put out quality software or sharing apps for those who might not be able to pay for them :p

Thanks for the kind words and actually being so transparent! I've been an avid fan of Droid, chilling in XDA and game related news

I'd love the idea of the older ones appearing first, as that is only fair and the only logical step Imo. All I can add on here without baselessly accusing anyone is, maybe we can implement a list of common games that can't be modded, such as Spotify (downloads), and some common root mods people keep begging for on non rooted phones (drastic for full functionality and the launchers i.e Nova)

Hope you have a good day, and I'll look forward to contributing here and there

Haha thanks for the input mate :)

Just saying, I did know the non-root mod, but it's very old and can't access settings page (which I wanted for custom textures tbh

Thanks for constructive replies, I just brought up this overall topic cuz i feel like it's important to establish these basics as we move forward as a community to maintain our credibility

And obv I appreciate all the hard work put in by everyone

Umm not really sure what you mean or meant, but yes on a side note leeching is an issue and Rev dl obv does it
what i really meant is the staff on sbenny forum and sbenny himself is not leeching on the other site. but the other site such as revdl is leeching on sbenny forum they steal apps from these site and put that on there own website.

RomStar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ah
More sp
what i really meant is the staff on sbenny forum and sbenny himself is not leeching on the other site. but the other site such as revdl is leeching on sbenny forum they steal apps from these site and put that on there own website.
Ah, thanks for the clarification

No offence, I knew that from 8 months ago. I really wasn't active here, since on my older acc where I requested a game, I never got any follow ups and left after a week. Back then, you didn't need SB Points for downloading games iirc

My point was mainly how this is a great place, that will benefit from a good protocol for what I think is a common problem, hope this clears any misunderstanding up and attract more active users on this site.

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
i
Ah

Ah, thanks for the clarification

No offence, I knew that from 8 months ago. I really wasn't active here, since on my older acc where I requested a game, I never got any follow ups and left after a week. Back then, you didn't need SB Points for downloading games iirc

My point was mainly how this is a great place, that will benefit from a good protocol for what I think is a common problem, hope this clears any misunderstanding up and attract more active users on this site.
Your point i can't understand it im a lil confused sorry for my bad engrish and i can't really that good on understanding engliesh myself sincd s**t my keyboard is screirwding my wirds i type.

RomStar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ha
It I may,
Both of you (@Icantthinkofgoodname) and @RomStar are talking about the same think. 100%
It's like you are twins or share 1 mind~ :) haha
haha not really, as @Icantthinkofgoodname said,hes keyboard is acting weird and he doesn't understand "engrish" :p

This one of the better baits I've seen in sbenny, hopefully we have more jovial guys here and cheers mate

Hopefully we will get along splendidly and nice meeting ya @Mark A :)

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ha

haha not really, as @Icantthinkofgoodname said,hes keyboard is acting weird and he doesn't understand "engrish" :p

This one of the better baits I've seen in sbenny, hopefully we have more jovial guys here and cheers mate

Hopefully we will get along splendidly and nice meeting ya @Mark A :)
Lol i'm just trolling don't pay attention on my comments only idiots will do that no offense but that's my opinion.

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
you did not lee
I can guarantee you that all the mods in here are all originals, none of them are leeched from no were, we have a testing team, any members trying to release a mod game or app or any program or anything on here it has to go thru the testing team, this testing team is a group of staff that looks into it and if all is original and not leeched the person is aproved as an moder on here, everything people try to post in sbenny.com is looked into it, and people that leech stuff from sbenny.com are found and banned from here, other site are asked to take down the mods leeched from here but many wont, nothing we can do against that.
Post automatically merged:

I honestly like this site, but I've been thinking for a while....

The request game feature is kind off a hit or miss, and not something very transparent. Some apps which I had requested before such as Drastic or Kirikiroid2 1.3.6 was never gotten back to

The only reason I had bothered making an acc here, was to really test if this was a place leagues above what I was used to (i.e typical Google search)

I just feel like everyone should know what can and can not be modified, and possibly only accept requests that can be completed. 🤔
And just so you know @Sbenny him self looking at the game/app request everyday and trying to fulfill peoples requests same as other modders we have on sbenny.com and you people need to understand that we have real life problems besides the forum, and on top of that most moded games needs updates, not easy to split ur self in 20 different ways just to make 1 individual member happy, all requests are taken care of as soon as a modder has time, and for a modder to have a go at a request he/she needs to literaly to play the game for a while not sure how long to see how the story goes whats needed or can be added then the game needs taking apart file by file try tons of methods to see if theyr posible to mod anythign in it then test it out, not all modders mod games/apps the same, some modders have different techniques then others, other use diffent apps to mod , so u need to coun that in also, new game are very har to mod this days but out modding staff doing all they can and when they can.

Last edited:

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can guarantee you that all the mods in here are all originals, none of them are leeched from no were, we have a testing team, any members trying to release a mod game or app or any program or anything on here it has to go thru the testing team, this testing team is a group of staff that looks into it and if all is original and not leeched the person is aproved as an moder on here, everything people try to post in sbenny.com is looked into it, and people that leech stuff from sbenny.com are found and banned from here, other site are asked to take down the mods leeched from here but many wont, nothing we can do against that.
I think you did not understand my point @HateMeMore
I going to do it in a more specifically way see it down:

For example : This site "Revdl" - a member of there admin is going to make a fake account then "Join Sbenny Forum" the fake accout using by that admin from "Revdl" will use the fake account to steal from "sbenny.com" a modded app and then put it on their own site "Revdl" to make it look that is there own mod.

My Main point is : You in "Sbenny Forum Staff" will not going to steal modded apk from "Revdl" or other website because sbenny himselfs forbid you but the "Revdl" well going to do the Heist.

Have you been Understand now Mr. @HateMeMore ?

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
I think you did not understand my point @HateMeMore
I going to do it in a more specifically way see it down:

For example : This site "Revdl" - a member of there admin is going to make a fake account then "Join Sbenny Forum" the fake accout using by that admin from "Revdl" will use the fake account to steal from "sbenny.com" a modded app and then put it on their own site "Revdl" to make it look that is there own mod.

My Main point is : You in "Sbenny Forum Staff" will not going to steal modded apk from "Revdl" or other website because sbenny himselfs forbid you but the "Revdl" well going to do the Heist.

Have you been Understand now Mr. @HateMeMore ?

i do, and i been with sbenny.com for over 2 years and dont have accounts no were else and i really dont care about other sites, leechers are called for a reason, so everytime i see 1 i hit him with my green HAMMER

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
i do, and i been with sbenny.com for over 2 years and dont have accounts no were else and i really dont care about other sites, leechers are called for a reason, so everytime i see 1 i hit him with my green HAMMER
I am very happy that you understand now my full point.
In my opinion this website need more security & wide-spread campaign against leeching.

Good Day!:)

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
I am very happy that you understand now my full point.
In my opinion this website need more security & wide-spread campaign against leeching.

Good Day!:)
we have all the security but we cannot know peoples intentions why they have joined us, people come and go, thats why we implemted SB Points , so modders are happy to earn something they release and members pay for something they want, we bann leechers all day long, but we cannot know everyone's intention of them joining our site, we do our best, im online everday for about 6 hours on this forum, fixing stuff, editing stuff, warning people, aproving apps, helping people with theyr comments, testing game/apps, releasing stuff, and every staff does this everyday and alot more, but in a way i think if people leech from us its good advertising, free advertising its always welcomed, people who downlod mods made on here from other site that will earn us more users wich is good, and those game/apps that were leeched from here soon they need updates, and peiple that download them from other site for sure theyl join here and wait for updates, i know leeching is bad but we doing all we can to prevent all this, some get caught some sleep away its life

Status
Not open for further replies.