Some of my Art

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,112 happy users since 2014.
Register

jroff81

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi all! I was encouraged to share some of my work in this group so here goes nothing. I’m relatively new to adult coloring and cardmaking (only started last December) so please be kind. 😊
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

Last edited:

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
those were truly great work of pure talent and skills a true artist creations
you put so much time,,love and effort making those arts i greatly appreciated those works it gives me inspiration to write good stories and it motivates me too, thank you so much ma'am for sharing your works here.👍👍👍🙌😁😁😁

jroff81

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
those were truly great work of pure talent and skills a true artist creations
you put so much time,,love and effort making those arts i greatly appreciated those works it gives me inspiration to write good stories and it motivates me too, thank you so much ma'am for sharing your works here.👍👍👍🙌😁😁😁
Oh my goodness, friend. Thank you so much. These were the kindest words to wake up to this morning and has set the tone for me to have an amazing day. I wish I could give you a big hug!!! Consider yourself hugged!!! ❤

jroff81

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
They're really beautiful 😍 and look so very professional looking , I wouldn't even guess your started in December . 😊 You're quite good at this , keep it up

I'd so want to use this one as an avatar 😂😍😍
Awww thanks so much! Feel free to use her if you’d like! That means so much to me! ❤

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
"What .... am I dreaming .... ?" .... "Alex punch me ..." .... "Awo , it's hurts" .... 'How can these be ? These like as straight come from heaven. Still .... I can't believe my eyes... Maybe I am dreaming...."...💖

jroff81

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
"What .... am I dreaming .... ?" .... "Alex punch me ..." .... "Awo , it's hurts" .... 'How can these be ? These like as straight come from heaven. Still .... I can't believe my eyes... Maybe I am dreaming...."...💖
Oh my goodness, aren’t you just the sweetest ever! Thank you so much! ❤ I hope you have a fantastically, wonderful evening!

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Oh my!! These are delightful! :D kudos to you for such a great job!
I'm tempted to ask you for a teeny tiny job in exhange for SB even..

Anyway, i believe i haven't met you before so..hope to see you around, cardmaker ^_^

jroff81

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh my!! These are delightful! 😄 kudos to you for such a great job!
I'm tempted to ask you for a teeny tiny job in exhange for SB even..

Anyway, i believe i haven't met you before so..hope to see you around, cardmaker ^_^
Thanks so much for your kind words, my friend. I’m always happy to help you out however I can. Just let me know what I can do for you. I hope you have a wonderful day! ❤

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Thanks so much for your kind words, my friend. I’m always happy to help you out however I can. Just let me know what I can do for you. I hope you have a wonderful day! ♥
Nothing but the truth!
Stuck at work so it could be sooooo much better xD hahaha
Oooh I'll keep your offer in mind :D i promise it will be fun! Yay!

jroff81

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nothing but the truth!
Stuck at work so it could be sooooo much better 😂 hahaha
Oooh I'll keep your offer in mind 😄 i promise it will be fun! Yay!
No work for me today! My kiddos are on spring break. We’re going to go to the park in a bit and skip rocks and play in the water. Hope you day passes quickly and uneventfully!