Paid .apk STAY v1.019 ~ FREE Premium Adv Update Feb 20 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,947 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
I really love to try this game but the problem is that i stuck at the loading screen. I try to wait since you said it take time. But 30 minutes already pass and nothing change. I try to restart my phone or clean my cache but still nothing. I really hope you have the solution to fix this😢
We only modded games..here.
I myself tried to create games. Simple one like CoG/HG took up almost 3 months of my life at 10+ hours focused daily writings and I was like only prolly 10% done.
Games such as this might take Full Team years to Complete.
Believe me..Creating is much easier and faster than looking for solution to countless problems with compatibilities.
Changing to Compatible phones is much cheaper and simpler. Truthfully.
I myself have 10+ phones that I could "borrow" for Testing. That solution works pretty well. For others having problems with other games..such as Path of Adventure for an example.
Simple text based game of 8mb size yet having Flash animations that made many phone models incompatible. This game uses plenty of Flash as well.
<3

Louvella Aile

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for answering my question♥
I know it selfish of me for troubling you with this trouble because i know you already do your part in making the mod for us and for that i thank you for your hardwork.Keep up the good work and maybe in the future you will not face this kind of problem again🤞😘

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Haha .. if only anyone could mend a void left by a sibling 💕
The Loss will be Eternal. Mending is not Replacing. Otherwise its called Tossing Away ✴
A New One will Come. Best is a Natural Course 👶
Of Course..the Right Partner for that for the Lovey Dovey feeling 👪
Our Purpose in Life. A Legacy ♥
I was from an Abusive Fam but am NOT 😘
Choices and Heart or Understanding and such 💕
Love only begets Love 💞
We are all Mirrors 🔮 reflecting back what we put out 💫
Either we have it inside us already OR a pure innocent soul to show us The Way 💖
heart_11.png
dots7.png

Post automatically merged:

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
The Loss will be Eternal. Mending is not Replacing. Otherwise its called Tossing Away ✴
A New One will Come. Best is a Natural Course 👶
Of Course..the Right Partner for that for the Lovey Dovey feeling 👪
Our Purpose in Life. A Legacy ♥
I was from an Abusive Fam but am NOT 😘
Choices and Heart or Understanding and such 💕
Love only begets Love 💞
We are all Mirrors 🔮 reflecting back what we put out 💫
Either we have it inside us already OR a pure innocent soul to show us The Way 💖
View attachment 23012View attachment 23013
Post automatically merged:

Rings of truth ,each and every line 😘 thank you @KentCave .
Ps .. shakespeare's sister , duran duran , Roxette were all her favs , theyr just popping up everywhere unexpectedly *** Some message I cant decipher

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Rings of truth ,each and every line 😘 thank you @KentCave .
Ps .. shakespeare's sister , duran duran , Roxette were all her favs , theyr just popping up everywhere unexpectedly *** Some message I cant decipher
Digest from those Nostalgic tunes of whats been wonderful memories of time together..
"They" have a way of passing us a message..usually in subtle methods.
Of course, we always ignore them and will only reflect back and says..aaaah
Life is that way..purposely, to engrave deep the lessons.
💟

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Digest from those Nostalgic tunes of whats been wonderful memories of time together..
"They" have a way of passing us a message..usually in subtle methods.
Of course, we always ignore them and will only reflect back and says..aaaah
Life is that way..purposely, to engrave deep the lessons.
💟
😔 aha .. the message is there in every english and hindi tunes but making heads or tails of it , is beyond my capacity right now . 💕 Love is such it stretches beyond the realms and far beyond time and even in death communication comes

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
😔 aha .. the message is there in every english and hindi tunes but making heads or tails of it , is beyond my capacity right now . 💕 Love is such it stretches beyond the realms and far beyond time and even in death communication comes
"That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die
."

Reiko

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah... It worked already... I downloaded the obb file somewhere, then put it in my internal storage... The obb didn't download when I opened the game.. anyway, problem solved. Thanks 😊

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Yeah... It worked already... I downloaded the obb file somewhere, then put it in my internal storage... The obb didn't download when I opened the game.. anyway, problem solved. Thanks 😊
@Reiko Salamat 😚
I didnt realize that..forgot to check. I added in the OBB now. Quite Huge. Game Total will be almost 300 MB in size.
Please PM me for Gifts 🎁
Download Stay Retro zip
For those that had dwnld this..please do put on a Request here..for ANY Game you want as..reimbursement 😜
Even this Latest :
MOD APK - Harvest Moon: Light of Hope ~ MOD Update Feb 25 2019
a_manners.jpg
zFireX.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
STAY v1.019 ~ FREE Premium Adv Update Feb 20 2019 was released by KentCave and 3931 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.