💬 Review Suits

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,878 happy users since 2014.
Register

PtarasMahalas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: Suits

"Suits" is a television series spanning across 9 seasons that features some high-profile corporate lawyers based in New York, USA.
The series is mainly about the relationship that develops between Mike Ross and Harvey Specter after the latter hires the former to its law firm, even though Mike Ross never went to law school.

Review:
I appreciated the series because it pictures the law, and going to court, as an intellectual stand-off. The lawyer that is able to argue better will generally get the best over its opponent, and I find that quite intriguing. Another thing that I enjoy about the series is that the main characters get to outsmart big corporations left, right and centre with their clever plans and outstanding bluffs.
The two main characters have some really amazing traits and it is interesting to see people like that lead their work lives. For one, Mike Ross has an outstanding photographic memory and from time to time he pulls off some incredible stunt that relies on his ability to memorise everything he sees. Another interesting character is Harvey Specter, a terrific lawyer and maybe an even better poker player, he "doesn't play the game, he plays the man" and he wins much more often than not. There are many more incredible characters and it is just so entertaining to watch all of them interact, both in good times and in bad times.
Something I don't enjoy so much about the series is that later on some of the more interesting characters leave the scene and the personalities of the remaining characters start to blend in too much.

(Hit me up if you'd like for me go more in depth about some of the characters, I didn't want to give too much up in the review.)

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend this series if you feel like you would enjoy a series like I just described in the "review of the content" and provided you are looking for some casual entertainment.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐