Swap code between 2 of the IAP items to get more for less $?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,048 happy users since 2014.
Register

Snosh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am trying to switch the amount of credits you can buy in a game, for a specific price.

Like, for $1.99 you get 200 credits and for $99.99 you get 15k credits. I want to basically switch the amount of credits you get for $1.99 to 15k credits, and the $99.99 to 200 credits. Essentially just swap the code between the 2 IAP items.

I have the games apk decompiled, and the .so file (located in lib/arm64-v8a folder) in IDA Pro.

Once the file is loaded, I'll search strings for "credits"

I found strings that i think I need, labeled as "Sale_Small" ($1.99 for 200) & "Sale_Enormous" (The $99.99 for 15k).

At this point I'm not 100% sure what to do, because most of the tutorials I've read everyone is referencing "Ammo" or other FPS related games stuff.

Do I need to find the function? If so, how? I right click one of the strings, select "Jump to xref to operand" and only 2 options come up with addresses start with "data.rel.ro:" and not Sub_. If J select the first option it shows the specific string I right clicked on, but also the credit pack names of the other 4. Plus strings the start with "aCom2kwwe14(packname)".

Do I need to find the hex values of each of the credit packs I want to edit and just switch the values?

I know hacking credits is 100% possible. There are other people who do it at this current point in time. I'm just trying to figure out how they're doing it. These IAP products never change or go on sale.

If anyone could help or point me in the right direction, i would greatly appreciate it.

P.S. Yes, i am a total noob. I've been working on this for almost 2 weeks, and to be honest I loved every second of it. It's to a point my wife is getting upset because it's taking up my free time lol. This is just how I learn. I'm constantly searching, reading, and watching videos to get this figured out and hopefully accomplish this in some way.