Thanos or the Avengers?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,115 happy users since 2014.
Register

Who do you think was right Avengers or Thanos?

• Total voters

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
So here is another one. I know this seems obvious but if you analyze it Thanos has some good arguments.
Post automatically merged:

Thanos to me was a long term thinker he didn’t think that one person was more important that the future and if that meant sacrifice it meant destroying it all for the future.

archdragon13

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's still puzzling me why Thanos wanted to eliminate half of population just to solve the limited resources problem. Why dont make the resources unlimited or make it ten-fold? I think he is kinda dumb after all.

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I think he knew that if you gave unlimited resources to people just like leeches they suck people dry. Just imagine if every mod app was given free the leeches would take and take till this place was a shell

archdragon13

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
That why I called it "unlimited resources" which means no matter how greedy you take it, its number will stay "99999999" like most mod apk here :p

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
If it is unlimited there is no joy. Why care about something after you know everything seems like a waste

archdragon13

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
At least with that kind of mind Thanos wont need to kill half of universe population. It just proved that Thanos in MCU is just a tyrannical psycho hiding in his own delusional justice.

TravellerX

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
eBook Releaser
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
He tried on his own planet before to change them and it did no good they destroyed it all and instead of waiting for the universe to be destroyed he did something about it. It may have have been tyrannical but it was random not based on money or power.

archdragon13

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nah, I havent heard he tried "unlimited resources" cheat with infinity stones on his own planet. His planet got destroyed because of over population and limited resources, that's why he travelled all around the universe to find infinity stones while killing half of planet population that he visited, judging that over population someday can lead planet to be destroyed because of its limited resources. If he wanted to be savior he could snap infinity stones to make unlimited resources, but "nope", it wont be happened because there wont be infinity war movie if it got concluded like that.