💬 Review The Arcana: A Mystic Romance

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,268 happy users since 2014.
Register

JULIANNN

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: The Arcana: A Mystic Romance

A great game but it takes to long just to get three keys. Costs a lot of coins too : //

Review:
This game is fantastic, the art style is incredible, the story, the character development and its addicting to play. I love the way the story builds and how there’s a few twists in there as well, building relationships with the characters is probably the best feature of the game (it is the main point of the game though). The only problems I have with the game is the fact that it costs a lot of coins just to get those “lovey-dovey” scenes (that’s usually what it is) and it takes so long to build up coins. Getting only three keys in 21 hours (about) to play only three chapters is kind of ridiculous too, if they upped the key amount (like they made it 5 keys instead of three) I understand that it might make it easier to finish stories faster though. If you want more coins and a key refill you have to spend money, which will add up and it can get quite expensive, I haven’t spent any money yet but it was very tempting. Overall the game is fantastic! I would totally recommend this if you have the patience to wait awhile haha.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Good one..thanks