💬 Review The Interview (2014)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,297 happy users since 2014.
Register

TheKingOfLimbo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: The Interview (2014)

Aaron and Dave, who run the show 'Skylark Tonight', get a chance to interview Kim Jong-un. The CIA then orders them to use the opportunity to assassinate the North Korean dictator.

Review:
The Interview (2014)

A satirical film.

Story:

Uhm. Let me just get this straight, I didn't like the movie at all - so heads up, this may just be a rant.

This film is so full of cliche that it is soooo damn annoying. No - it's not one of those "so bad it's good" type of films, it was just plain bad.

I didn't know what the film was when I saw it, but at the middle of the film, I was like 'why am i still watching this?'

Don't get angry at me and say "You could've just turned it off then!" because I wanted to finish the movie - I just wanted it to end damn.

Visuals:

Uhm. You know what? I'm not even gonna bother.

Music:

Nope.

[SPOILER WARNING! From this point on, there will be spoilers]

Woah. Finally, I can rant about why I did not like the movie. First of all - I hated the cliche so damn much. Like, satirical films are meant to be funny, or ridiculously weirdly funny, but this was just…dumb. Like seriously!? Apparently, spending a day with a tyrannical leader, and seeing him 'not' bad, while make you realize that he's not a bad person. Dude, you've only seen that guy for a day!? I might be wrong, it might be a week for all I care. I think they may have done that to just further the movie along, and put a 'problem'.

And putting a lot of explosions don't make a film good either.

Ugh, I can't even think of the right words to describe what I'm feeling - but I think you get the point.

[END OF SPOILERS]
And yes yes, I know I shouldn't be too serious, and expect a serious film - it is a comedy film after all, but still! I really did not like it. The comedy was just bland and cheap. I liked Neighbors and This Is the End, but I didn't like this one.

So… watch this movie, if you'd like. But take my advice and just don't. Ugh I really hated the movie. If you loved the film, let me know in the comments lmao.

Would you recommend this to other users? Nah. But you never know, this might turn out great for you.

Rating(1-5): ⭐