Thoughts on 2020

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,173 happy users since 2014.
Register

draculee789

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
For me I think 2020 is probably one of my worst years due to a lot things happening in the world. How about you guys?

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Lot's of things happens in the world yes we know it all but if you keep thinking on the negative side you might end up getting depressed or stress.

I know alot of people got sick and worst died due to this unseenable Virus that hits so many countries if we want this virus to stopped spreading we need to help even the simple and small things like "Staying at home" will be a great help and contribute in to the saving humanity.

Lets just think the positive way that this is just a challenge from god he is just testing our faith and he just wants us to give time to reflect for our sins and the positive way is too spend time at home with our families.

Lets all pray every night before sleeping and when waking up at morning and say things to god that he let you live for another day. Tell him everything that burdens your heart and mind and don't forget to thank god for not letting you and your family to get sick.

Remember! Guys wash you're hands with running water and soap for at least 20 seconds, and when going outside don't forget to wear mask and maintain safe distance with other people.

Godbless ya'll and keep safe..my brothers and sisters soon everything will be back to normal.

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank God 2020 is out of the way. Let's just see how 2021 goes for us