When fate speaks

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,006 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
This is quite a ludicrous question.
We never know our future would be. We never know when the angel of death comes and greet us.
If somehow our lifes come to end, my question is. What would happen to our account in sbenny? 🤣🤣

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Dude wtf 😂
Well I don’t know, maybe if our account off for certain time the moderator will contact us, if there is no answer guess they will purge our account 🤷‍♀️

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
I hope someone steals my identity then my post and fights in this forum will never end ö.ö !! 😂

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I hope someone steals my identity then my post and fights in this forum will never end ö.ö !! 😂
Lmao when someone hack your acc they just regret it instantly, like
3F834A70-1DB5-4F8A-8AFF-AAF2C09AF4BC.png

‘wtf I have gotten myself into’

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Allright joke aside, this is a screenshot from another forum that i also followed, one of the moderators has passed away, and this is one of his last comments(not really actually).
Will our account get purged, if someday we pass away? That's quite sad i say
Screenshot_20191208-094931_1_1.jpg

I'm very sorry if there is k****s member in here, i don't intend to mock or making fun of the deceased, he was respectable and reputable man. I'm also not intend to promote another forum.

Last edited:

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
Lmao when someone hack your acc they just regret it instantly, like
View attachment 44345
‘wtf I have gotten myself into’
Because of my content so far or because I get over 80 notifications a day - and who knows how many days after my death pass before they find a worth heritage?
.... I should write a testament for this account 😂
Post automatically merged:

Allright joke aside, this is a screenshot from another forum that i also followed, one of the moderators has passed away, and this is one of his last comments(not really actually).
Will our account get purged, if someday we pass away? That's quite sad i say
View attachment 44346
I'm very sorry if there is k****s member in here, i don't intend to mock or making fun of the deceased, he was respectable and reputable man. I'm also not intend to promote another forum.
... yes, I understand nothing 😂

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
Someday your son or daughter will say "oh look, there was mom in here, her was so funny i couldn't stop laughing"
Because of my content so far or because I get over 80 notifications a day - and who knows how many days after my death pass before they find a worth heritage?
Post automatically merged:

... yes, I understand nothing 😂
Someday your sons or daughter will say, "hey look my mom was here, what her saying is so funny i couldn't stop laughing".

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
You should friend. Just to be safe. 😂
To prepare your descendants about what they going to continue in your path 😂

Someday your son or daughter will say "oh look, there was mom in here, her was so funny i couldn't stop laughing"
My children probably be like, is this my mom? Did I really come from her womb? Why is she like this 😅

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
Someday your sons or daughter will say, "hey look my mom was here, what her saying is so funny i couldn't stop laughing".
Lol... what if they are worse than me 😂? I mean I'm already trying to achieve the impossible in here...
What if my child tries to buy the internet with SB Points? 😂

You should friend. Just to be safe. 😂
To prepare your descendants about what they going to continue in your path 😂
All in for survival of the fittest!
I could make the hunger games and the winner gets my account 😂

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya, I moved your post to the Off-Topic Section as it fits in a bit better there.
:)