Which Steven Universe character are you most like?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,388 happy users since 2014.
Register

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmm... I would choose Bismuth or even Garnet! :love:
Though I do have a soft spot for Amethyst! Very relatable to lots of people! 😊

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Are you ready for Steven Universe Future?
Yeah I'm really curious about what's going on!!! Makes me feel like Rose Quartz
Pink Diamond
is coming back! They keep showing Rose which everytime I think she's/they're(since rose isn't really female might just use they) coming back! Maybe there might be a way for her to come back from the way they keep popping up Rose!! Poor Steven getting wrapped up in so many problems his parent brought upon him although it might have been enviable forit to happen. Seems like Pearl is getting caught up in the past too with one of the diamond's pearl too. Ugh so many things was actually fine but all of a sudden all h*ll breaks lose again but what this time!?! Its killing me I wanna know!!! 😭
I'm glad that they did let us see Steven grow up some from his ignorant self to a more responsible guy but I think it might be because he now knows the dangers he put his friends and family in. I think they did a great job with his development because it was like he was just to carefree and naive even though it made the squad a little more leinent and protective of him but that also made them more vulnerable to him being caught in their battle with their past and Steven's parent. The tension the battles the intense suspension is making me curious!!! I really wish they would bring Rose back I mean Steven is an anomaly already so why can't the impossible of Rose coming back be an option!! 😍

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah I'm really curious about what's going on!!! Makes me feel like Rose Quartz
Pink Diamond
is coming back! They keep showing Rose which everytime I think she's/they're(since rose isn't really female might just use they) coming back! Maybe there might be a way for her to come back from the way they keep popping up Rose!! Poor Steven getting wrapped up in so many problems his parent brought upon him although it might have been enviable forit to happen. Seems like Pearl is getting caught up in the past too with one of the diamond's pearl too. Ugh so many things was actually fine but all of a sudden all h*ll breaks lose again but what this time!?! Its killing me I wanna know!!! 😭
I'm glad that they did let us see Steven grow up some from his ignorant self to a more responsible guy but I think it might be because he now knows the dangers he put his friends and family in. I think they did a great job with his development because it was like he was just to carefree and naive even though it made the squad a little more leinent and protective of him but that also made them more vulnerable to him being caught in their battle with their past and Steven's parent. The tension the battles the intense suspension is making me curious!!! I really wish they would bring Rose back I mean Steven is an anomaly already so why can't the impossible of Rose coming back be an option!! 😍
I'm very curious about the Jasper story, since in the show's finale they showed them kind of accepting that there was no reason to fight when amethyst was comforting them by placing their hand on Jasper's shoulder. And in the trailers you can hear Jasper saying "you are not my diamond" so I'm like "oh I guess we get a redemption arc?". And I think there is going to be another story about Rose's past since in the trailer it shows their old uniform or maybe it has to do with their room and how it can make images like in the episode Storm In the Room. 🤔 At least those are my theories so far.

Heikennn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im a mix between pearl and lapis cause I'm always ansious and try to make anything perfect but then depression strike and I run away from my problem like Lapis did 😂

Alibata

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'd have to say Lapis. I can relate to her on so many levels
I love Lapis! Definitely one of my favorite characters. I wish she got more songs.
Post automatically merged:

I have the dryness of garnet, the fatalism of lapis, and the lackadaisicalness of amethyst. But mostly I relate to pearl, because being of service and unrequited love is definitely a thing for me.

I think that’s one of the points of the show. That the characters and stories are so layered and relatable, it’s easy to see yourself a little bit in everyone. They all have lessons and a different angle to view life from.

Now that Steven universe future has started i’m digging larimar. She’s adorable.

Last edited: