Why failed installation?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,091 happy users since 2014.
Register

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Why when i try to install game came from this website it is always failed installation the app i have been trying to install is Choice of magics which is uploaded by axiom this here are my phone specifications.

Android 8.1
Qualcomm snapdragon 660
2gb of ram
32gb of internal storage
Oppo A5s

I tried several methods that i found by searching around google but little to no success it won't fixed my problem.

I tried to uninstalled the app & installed it again(doesn't work).

I clear Phone cache (doesn't work).

I restart / reset phone (reduced lag/but doesn't work).

I reset app preferences of my applocations via app management (reduced lag/ but doesn't work).

I tried updating my os from 8.0 to 8.1 also my launcher is on latest now (Doesn't work).

I tried installing the unmodded version of choice of magics which is modded by another releaser Pytoplankton (it works but crashed when i open it).

Those i tried it's been really frustrating that i cannot find solution on this matter i hope by posting a very detailed queation on this section someone can help me solve this annoying problem i face.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi, maybe check if you have enough free internal memory and if google play protect is activated

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for the fast response but may i have another question where can i find google protect? Also i have remaining free space of 10gb out of my 32gb internal storage.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
The green one, name should be different

Screenshot_20200414-133910_One UI Home.jpg

Post automatically merged:

If it's activated it might block some installations so deactivate it

thelurker39

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much for the time answering my question you are a life saver thank you very much without i cannot fixed the problem i finally can and able to install it without problem.😁

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!