Visual Novel and Otome Fans!

Here is a place where all VN and Otome lovers can meet to discuss their favorite games and storylines!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
sheatherper9
Hi hi guys, I'm new to the group! I love VNs in general (obviously) but I have a favor I'd like to ask. On AO3 I have a series of fanroutes (aka fan-created romance routes, for characters in VNs that don't have them). I'd really love it if you guys would comment some VNs I should try out and write fanroutes for? The current list of WIP and planned fanroutes can be found here! Thanks in advance peoples~~
Show full message
Ruvi99K1
Ruvi99K1
hey there! Have you played Bustafellows? There is a character called Adam there who is this respectful, supportive and sweet friend of the MC. He does not have a route in the game yet so maybe a fanroute for him would be nice ^^ Good luck!
iamrearrange
iamrearrange
I could give you loads from Episode/ Moments/even the new one Unwritten, but do you want them as couples or just the MC?
Ruvi99K1
Ruvi99K1
@iamrearrange not sure if u were addressing my comment but you really don't have to give me anything. I was simply trying to provide an option for @sheatherper9 . ^^
iamrearrange
iamrearrange
No, sorry. It's my bad. I meant to comment on the post in general. I just happened to be reading your reply when I answered. Sorry for the confusion.
sheatherper9
sheatherper9