Visual Novel and Otome Fans!

Here is a place where all VN and Otome lovers can meet to discuss their favorite games and storylines!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Noura
Hello everyone, my name's Noura, I'm a huge lover of otome games, i had played most otome game that release before 2018 and i can give you recommendation of games you might searching for, just ask! So far my all time favourite otome game has been Ikemen Sengoku and Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd.
Show full message
VexTrevelyan
VexTrevelyan
Welcome! I always love seeing what games others enjoy and getting recommendations! I'm always looking for recommendations, especially since it seems like one of my faves isn't being updated :(
Reactions: CordeliaCross
Noura
Noura
Hello! @VexTrevelyan it's depend on what platform you're using, i recommended you to download some emulator like PPSSPP (psp emulator) or NDS emulator because so far otome game and visual novel without limit is there like Tokimeki Memorial Girl's side 1-3, Motto Gakuensai No Ouji-sama, Amnesia and such.
As for android Ikemen sengoku and Ikemen vampire is the best so far, games release by CYBRID and NTT Solmare Corp usually have the best story and system, Voltage Inc games usually only let you to read first chapter than buy the rest (a no go for me).