Visual Novel and Otome Fans!

Here is a place where all VN and Otome lovers can meet to discuss their favorite games and storylines!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Tianura
Hello all! I'm just another fan of otoge, sometimes emerging out of my depths. I've been so deep underground that I never discovered clubs exist lmao. If anyone has any mobile otoge recommendations, hit me up! I love otoge where you can date both girls and boys, I have a hard time choosing only guys when sometimes the girls are so damn cute lololol
Show full message
Chione Jem
Chione Jem
Not really an otome game but you can date men and women with the game "Choices". There's a mod here too. You might want to try that one.
Tianura
Tianura
Alright, I'll look it up, thank you!
VexTrevelyan
VexTrevelyan
The Arcana has male, female, and non binary romance options. You can also choose your pronouns! The art is very pretty, too.
  • Blush
Reactions: Tianura
Tianura
Tianura
@VexTrevelyan it was actually one of the first mobile otoge I ever played! Maybe I'll go replay through it sometime again~
VexTrevelyan
VexTrevelyan
It's worth it, there are three new routes to choose from!
reiiisan
reiiisan
As Chione Jem said, most Hosted Games have female romance options and there are some reeeeally good ones (I specially recommend Evertree Inn and Wayhaven Chronicles). As for VN style games with female ROs that I remember: Lovestruck, Oathbreaker, When the night comes, Errant Kingdom, Soulset. Some games on itchio have all female ROs, including Butterfly Soup, Monster Sweethearts or DoraKone. Hope you find something that fits your taste! ^^