Choices: Stories You Play

Here is a group for all lovers of the Choices game to meet and discuss their favorite stories!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Jovie20
Came here to drop this lol
Anyone read both?
Show full message
Chione Jem
Chione Jem
I've read Beauty and the Billionaire. I'm planning to read The Nanny Affair later. Some people on Tumblr kinda liked the first two chapters so I'm giving it a chance.
lushorange
lushorange
@elliements What did you think of "Beauty and the Billionaire"? I feel like 99% of the books on Chapters are billionaire books, and I can't tell which ones are good or not ?
Reactions: shaul1
View previous replies…
lushorange
lushorange
@elliements Cool! Netflix keeps telling me that I should watch that show, and it keeps popping up on my account. Lol.

BTW, have you read "Red"? I'm reading it now, and I find it really interesting so far. It's about fairytale characters that now live in our world.
Reactions: shaul1
Chione Jem
Chione Jem
@lushorange I love the show! Maybe this is a sign that you should really give it a go. ?

I read more than half of the story but I didn't finish it because I wanted Vlad and there's no way that could happen. I want them bad boys who would kill for me lol. The Better to See You is Red's sequel. It's about her ex, Seth Wolf. It's in the app too.
lushorange
lushorange
@elliements It's on my list, but I have so much other Netflix viewing to get to. Eventually! Hahaha.

I just met Vlad, so I don't know how I feel about him yet. Definitely sexy, but I'm a sucker for nice guys who get flustered easily so I'm leaning towards Nate for now. It's pretty much why I romanced Beckett in "The Elementalists" and Tom in "It Lives Beneath" ?