Choices: Stories You Play

Here is a group for all lovers of the Choices game to meet and discuss their favorite stories!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
azule
Hi! I'm new here. I've been playing Choices on and off for how many years now. Since we're still under quarantine, I decided to play again. I haven't played for about 2 years, but my favorite story so far is the Crown and the Flame series. I'm excited to read the new releases!!!

What are your favorite stories? And any suggestions on what to read first? ?
Show full message
Chione Jem
Chione Jem
I suggest reading Blades of Light and Shadow. I swear it's soooo good!
azule
azule
@elliements i started this, and i love it!! Can't wait for the updates!
Chione Jem
Chione Jem
@azule I'm glad you like it! What's your MC's race?
Jovie20
Jovie20
Hi ? welcome back!
Some recent fan favorites include The Elementalists, Blades of light and shadows, Blood bound, and Distant Shores. I'd also recommend Desire and decorum, Passport to romance, Mother of the year and America's most eligible.
Overall, the stories have been getting better and better (some more than others ofc) If you enjoyed the Crown and the flame series i'm sure you'll enjoy the new books as well. Hope they keep you entertained during this quarantine, have fun!
Reactions: shaul1
azule
azule
@Jovie20 hello! thank you for the suggestions, these are noted!! i actually already read passport to romance and america's most eligible, and started blades of lights and shadow. the story lines are so good!!
lushorange
lushorange
@azule Do you like horror/supernatural stories? If so, I'd highly recommend the "It Lives" series.
Reactions: shaul1
View previous replies…
Chione Jem
Chione Jem
@lushorange It would've been more dramatic if Noah was a love interest in ILITW. I love the MC and her brother's banter in ILB. They're so adorable. I loved being able to tell him that it's okay if he wants to date a boy. ❤?
lushorange
lushorange
@elliements Ooh, Noah would've been really interesting! I picked Andy as my LI. And, Tom in ILB. He might be one of my favorite LIs of all time. I wish they'd do another It Lives book!
Chione Jem
Chione Jem
@lushorange Not sure about PB writing another book. Most Wanted and Hero are still on hiatus. They were supposed to release Hero Volume 2 this May but the artist left. Now, I just can't stop thinking about Kenji. ?
RRiRin
RRiRin
For the completed series, definitely the It Lives Analogy, The Elementalists, Perfect Match.
In the ongoing, 'Blades of Light & Shadow', Distant Shore & Open Heart ^^
Sorry if it's all more of adventure types ??
The new ones in the romance section is just not living up to the standard, no offence :< especially 'Witness: Body Guard Romance'
Reactions: shaul1 and Jovie20
azule
azule
@RRiRin hiii, thank you for your suggestions! i also love blades of light and shadow and open heart!! I haven't explored most of the books in the romance section, but thank you for the note, i think i will steer clear of that ?
  • Love
Reactions: RRiRin