Choices: Stories You Play

Here is a group for all lovers of the Choices game to meet and discuss their favorite stories!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Sarahx
Due to the fact, there are only 4 running books at the mo, it got me thinking, what would be the next genre you'd like them to tackle. Personally, my reading is some what eclectic, I even have Trouble deciding what to read next, thus have many ebooks I started and stopped reading and that I would return to this year, well hopefully. Though, suprisingly enough have finished each and every choices book that was fully released
Show full message
lushorange
lushorange
I think I'd want something with more mystery/action or even horror. I'm not a horror fan, but I really enjoyed "It Lives in the Woods" and "It Lives Beneath." One of my all-time favorite LIs is from ILB.
Reactions: Sarahx
Sarahx
Sarahx
I think you're right. We HAVEN'T HAD Alot of those lately. It’s been too much (blades excluded of course) romance back to back. Maybe most player are into romance. Personally, I prefer having some other component put into the mix, not romance by itself, though some stories can actually sail on Romance alone, most don’t in my opinion. I really wish now that I thought about it to read another book like endless summer
lushorange
lushorange
Yeah, I have the same assumption as you. I think the romance books probably make them more money than the other genres, which is unfortunate, because they have a lot of good books that aren't primarily romance.
Reactions: Sarahx
CordeliaCross
CordeliaCross
I'd love a true horror story, one that has us on the edge of our seats, but doesn't show the bad guy. Showing him always ruins it.
Sarahx
Sarahx
If they have us guessing all the time and even suspecting our LIs that can be really cool. Maybe even getting detective points or something similar when we get warm
handsinthegarden
handsinthegarden
A mystery would be cool. Like...a whodunit. :O