Choices: Stories You Play

Here is a group for all lovers of the Choices game to meet and discuss their favorite stories!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
handsinthegarden
I don't know if it's just me, but I wonder why Choices sometimes makes genderlocked books....but only female genderlocked books? I can't remember any male ones (could be wrong...). Oddly I prefer playing as a male. *shrug*
Show full message
Chione Jem
Chione Jem
There aren't any male gender locked books because most of the players are women. I don't know why they keep making them though.
handsinthegarden
handsinthegarden
I don't either?! Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I don't like having the choice, you know? It baffles me that they even make them genderlocked to begin with.
Sarahx
Sarahx
Maybe it has something to do with the writer. Female writers tend to write from a female point of view more than from a male's, at least that’s how it seems from regular books. Though of course there are those who like to write from both perspectives and from the oposite sex's perspective.
handsinthegarden
handsinthegarden
Could be. I've asked them this question quite a few times without response, so I'm feeling it's a question they dodge.
Sarahx
Sarahx
Maybe this would change soon saw the letter their ceo wrote yesterday and supposedly their working on it amongst other things
handsinthegarden
handsinthegarden
That would be nice! I remember I once asked on Twitter and some people got very defensive about the idea for some reason... xD
Reactions: Sarahx