Graphic Novels, Comics, and Manga Lounge

Here is where everyone who loves Graphic Novels, Comics, and Manga can meet and discuss their favorites!

Quick Overview

Category
TV
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
BriFi
Hey all, long-time lurker, first time talker xD Sooo...I have so many ebooks, audiobooks, graphic novels and comics....like, 4 or 5 TB. Can we post cloud storage links around here, or would that step on Benny's toes? I have a hard time sitting through a one hour episode of Black Mirror, so the traditional approach to uploading, tagging, slide show, descriptions, etc....it's just not gonna happen. I do data entry for work, so yeah... If I can post here that would be awesome. If not, I'm at (email removed) and I'll shoot a link tho anyone that wants access. There is an adult comic folder, and I'm not willing to stop my entire HDD eBook sync in order to exclude it, so I guess you gotta be 18 so I don't end up getting traded for a pack of Newports in prison :) Someone mentioned Sandman.. have all of them, I think, as well as Gaiman's graphic novel set. Good to meet everyone with this rather lengthy, yet good-intention laden intro :D Oh! I wanted to ask what your fav software is for PC and Android for comics. I'm using mComix atm, and although it does the job, I'm not a fan of the shoddy cover art matches.
Show full message
Reactions: gingergod
gingergod
gingergod
@ wanting to read sandman graphic novels for a while but I haven't got round to it yet and DC Dark stuff Hellblazer etc black trinity I really love the direction that's going in you sound like you have some amazing stuff.