The Scp foundation

This is a club where all the fans of scp can gather together and talk with one another

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Leonas
F my life, I have a really good Idea for an scp but scp sandbox is invite only. I for some god awful reason gave the my true age (wich is 11 btw). They said that I'm far too young and that I will be welcomed back when I'm 18. That's 7 years! I wonder if SCP will still be around by then. Tommorow I'm hoping in a discord call with a friend and we will figure out a way around it.
Show full message
Leonas
Leonas
at least they still haven't terminated my account. SCP get's a bad rap from me on this one. Like why the hell is it a problem that I'm a minor. I wish there were more sites like sbenny that don't care how old you are.
Lolidk69
Lolidk69
Damn that sucks ; - ; I'm 13 and was thinking about writing one, didn't know you had to be 18+ to actually do it
Leonas
Leonas
Yeah, if you're writing it for the first time, I think you can just lie about your age, because all you need to give them is your account and your age
RaptorBG
RaptorBG
Hi guys
RaptorBG
RaptorBG
I hope everyone knows SCP-096
Leonas
Leonas
Yep, the giant white monster who will kill you if you see his face
Leonas
Leonas
Everybody, I created a forum for this club. Currently it has nothing on it, but I hope to see some threads
RaptorBG
RaptorBG
Yes its right