Cover Photos

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,106 happy users since 2014.
Register

Do you want a cover photo on your profile?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
This site is great the way it is, but if I was to suggest something it would be cover Photos on user profiles. Sbenny.com is basically a social networking site too. 😁

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I think the signature could be used for this purpose.
If you like Facebook, I could move the signature at the top in order to make it look identical to Facebook when people browse profiles, what do you think?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I did it now, @CozPatch try looking at your profile and tell me what you think :)

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
I think the signature could be used for this purpose.
If you like Facebook, I could move the signature at the top in order to make it look identical to Facebook when people browse profiles, what do you think?
Ah. That's a pretty neat idea. That way the cover photo could be interactive.(depending on what is in the signature of course)

I did it now, @CozPatch try looking at your profile and tell me what you think :)
Looks great! Layout of the profile pic over cover is perfect, doesn't take up too much space. 😁

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Another idea I had is customizable profile(maybe site) page themes i.e backgrounds, colors etc. That would be a little more coding and database work, so maybe a VIP membership only feature. 😃

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I can only let people switch theme (at the bottom of the forum) for now, as letting them selecting colors manually would be resource-intensive and it could be exploitable, too.

UniCore

Special Guest
Member for 6 years
letting them selecting colors manually would be resource-intensive and it could be exploitable, too.
Ah yeah, I didn't think of that. Haha.

Well loving the changes so far, made a great site greater. 😆

I'll keep thinking of ideas buddy. 🤔💭

Status
Not open for further replies.