Mod apk Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v1.1.0 Hacked (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,037 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Well, I read the description and it says "instant actions" and "unlimited gems", but in my case, I have to wait for new missions, and gems aren't unlimited. Maybe a better description would be good for understanding what actions don't need waiting, and what stuff doesn't need gems.

At least, waiting/unlocking for new missions does need gems.
View attachment 673

View attachment 674

View attachment 675

I'm not complaining btw. I think Sbenny does a great job here. But some of us need a better explanation to understand how things work. And sorry for my bad english, it is not my native language.
Instant action doesn't mean you can start quests immediately. I understand English is not your native language but there's a huge difference in ACTIONS TAKING NO TIME TO COMPLETE and QUESTS STARTING IMMEDIATELY. It's a whole different thing.

My mod does let you complete actions immediately, as I clearly wrote, so you don't have to wait hours to COMPLETE an action, not to START A QUEST which is another thing.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Coins and gems can't be purchased. Only half the mod works.
Or you could better read the features as I never stated that Coins and Gems can't be purchased, but they just let you purchase things for free instead, without decreasing (this is why they're unlimited in this matter) which is different.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
We read it clearly, Instant Action is mentioned in the post, and Instant Action is the only feature that is not working, others are working.
I think you don't understand English then if you say so, as Actions DO complete immediately, while if your brain is thinking that INSTANT ACTIONS means QUESTS START IMMEDIATELY, then there's something wrong on your side, not on mine, and you should avoid confusing people for YOUR misunderstanding, thanks.

mike1325

Wingardium Leviosa
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 9 years
I can't really understand these people like @Matko complaining about the mod not working. The mod does exactly what Sbenny said, and it's working perfeclty, without mentioning it's the first and only mod released for this game and I'm proud of being a member only here at sbenny.com.

Keep up to good job @Sbenny and ignore those unrespectful people please, they don't deserve to be here probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.