LP mod apk Couple Up Interactive Stories v1.0.34 Free In App Purchases with LP v11.0.4

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,433 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

yugyuhm

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
i did! I used the redone version of the apk, using Lucky Patcher 11.0.4. install with Lucky Patcher >menu of patches>in app lvl emulation>picked support patch and update patch for prebuilt>installed update over patch>launched through Lucky Patcher and still get the same result aghh

yugyuhm

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
was able to get it working using alternative method but only on blue stacks emulator on pc :') my phone is zflip5 just incase anyone else has issues, not sure why it wont work on there..

edit** if you use emulator, get as many tickets and diamonds as you want then save your game through facebook! then you can log in through facebook on your phone and the diamonds/passes will transfer. little workaround but im just glad it works now :)

Last edited:

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
was able to get it working using alternative method but only on blue stacks emulator on pc :') my phone is zflip5 just incase anyone else has issues, not sure why it wont work on there..

edit** if you use emulator, get as many tickets and diamonds as you want then save your game through facebook! then you can log in through facebook on your phone and the diamonds/passes will transfer. little workaround but im just glad it works now :)
Is your phone’s operating system an Android 14 or Android 13?
i need more confirmation if all of you are on android 14 as i heard the Lucky Patcher having problems.

brutalfarthe

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
did you try the alternative method?
[/QUOTE]

yes i did everything you said. the prompt still won't pop up and I cant seem to get it working. i still can't tap it ☹☹☹

brutalfarthe

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
yes i did everything you said. the prompt still won't pop up and I cant seem to get it working. i still can't tap it ☹☹☹

Jereyz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello guys, I want to ask, if there is a newer version, how do we keep our progress? Or do we have to restart over and over again?
Thanks for answering 🙂

handsinthegarden

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tried everything mentioned above. Still can't click on the purchases

handsinthegarden

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can you explain all the steps quick that you did? Or your android version maybe? I'm still trying to figure this out.

Smolvampyrate

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I feel like I've tried everything but it still doesn't seem to work. I click on the purchase and nothing happens. I've tried the alternative version, not updating LP and updating LP, not logging in, enabling proxy server, closing and opening the game...

fbfggewww

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Im trying to figure out why your putting us thru hell to download this app and its not even there for us to download!?!?! I don't see a single link for a modded game so why is this still published????

uilizer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I've read through everything and just wanted to add that I'm on android 13 and it didn't work even with all LP instructions. I'll try bluestacks and the workaround another user mentioned as they were on android 13 too but if enough of us confirm 13/14 has problems it's good to be aware.

Thank you for your hard work on this

Couple Up Interactive Stories v1.0.34 Free In App Purchases with LP v11.0.4 was released by Obber and 9520 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.