Mild gamer and never a hardcore gamer

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,343 happy users since 2014.
Register

Goti

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
How did you find us? I found one of your video on YouTube

Which types of games do you usually play? Racing games most of the time sometimes strategy usually racing manager kinda games I love them

Something about me: I'm not hardcore gamer but occasional but if I find a game really interesting then I'm gonna play that he without food and water until I'm going to conquer the whole game
Post automatically merged:

I'm being honest

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello and Welcome to the Sbenny Community! Racing game driver? I suggest you try Colin Mcrae: Dirt 2! quite a game i tell ya, second to NFS: Most Wanted(2005) [all time favorite], then SplitSecond Velocity (TV racing show like deathrace, no guns, just falling building,Dams,Satellite Dishes, or even Giant Cargo plane filled with TNT). good games btw, in their own way (realism, nostalgia, explosions and adrenaline respectively) you gotta try conquering them!

ALSO! Please do take the time to read these links below, they got the info you need to learn in order to familiarize, navigate, and not get lost too often in this jungle of modded games called Sbennytopia!

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
COMMON COURTESY – Guidelines for forum communication.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads.

Hope you have a good time here and a pleasant experience! may it be gaming or learning.

P.S. Have you redeem you free SB Points yet? >> Contest - PROMO CODE: Redeem 250 SB Points for free!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Welcome to the Family @Goti