✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Choices: Stories You Play

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,142 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParaMigi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Choices: Stories You Play

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixelberrystudios.choices&hl=en
What are the mod features you ask for? Premium Choices. The current MOD on SBenny has free clothes, but I thought I could at least ask. If it helps. I asked @ImanHackeR whether it was OK for me to ask this, so they said I should tag them 🙂

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hey @ParaMigi , nice to meet you. I am also a fan of team AR. But in public mods one of the modder named like lean or something like that always leach this game from this site. Earlier we had this game which have all clothes unlocked + premium choice. But for that reason , sbenny removed the game from this site. So.... sbeeny or Imanhacker don't need to reverse engineering , they already have the knowledge. So , be patient.😊

turnerOne

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just piggy backing of this request, A suggestion to the mod. Is it possible to remove the up to 2 free keys only? Get the system not recognize that you have already 2 keys, make it think you have zero so it keeps giving you keys over time (because I think getting unli keys is harder to mod). and keep the mod where free premium choices.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The only mods available for this game can be found here: Choices: Stories You Play + MOD

Free Premium Choices is no longer available since it has been patched from developers.

#Solved

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.