Daniel

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia 23 From Sbennytopia

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Clubs About Inventory

• It looks like you updated the file for Knights of Ages to newest version, but there's no unlock apk button for it...?
    Hey, I have a few suggestions for bitlife next update, could you add a salary editor mod for both yourself and random NPCs or work colleagues, spouse, and friends, and add always get diamond album, single if possible, another feature I had in mind would be an option to have accelerated social media growth for people who want to be famous on socials at a younger age. I appreciate all your hard work brother, thought I would provide some ideas!
    User3860
    User3860
    I can see you live on Daniels's profile comments rent-free, just from lightly scrolling I can see you have a tendency to harass people and always need to get in the last word. Get a life kid instead of wasting it on your assumed self-importance acting as if anybody cares for your negative input
    Yoda
    Yoda
    @Naikun Please don't reply to other members comments on Daniels profile. He can answer them himself. Thank you.
    Naikun
    Naikun
    Ok understood
    Reactions: Yoda
    Hello Daniel ! Sorry for pestering you but i want to know if you could update Hollywood Story Fashion Star and if is possible to fix the issue with the screen getting stuck at 5 percent . Thank you for your effort and hardwork!!
    I was already way past deadline so just normal update for now. I will try to do add new features in the next update.
    Naikun
    Naikun
    Wait… did you forget to make always pass the interview, you know when i play bitlife recently i let my characters jobless because it has chance to not get a job.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    I didn't forget. I decided to do them in the next update
    Zeusposideon
    Zeusposideon
    Thx for the mod Daniel. Can u please put:
    Add social media followers
    Always get diamond album as musician
    100% skill as a hustler
    Movie always get 100% critic reception
    Team always win league
    Thx in advance
    Gonna update Bitlife very soon. I will put ETA to 24 hours. I am going through all the suggestions in my discord server as well as profile.
    Hey Daniel, Sorry to be texting you here, Your Mod for Hollywood Story is too good to be true, but for some reason alot of people and I seem to be having an error in loading the game. It is perpetually stuck at 5%, It would be really wonderful if you could actually look into this. Thanks in advance! And sorry once again :)
    hello I know you get asked a lot about bitlife but i was wondering if you had already posted the mod somewhere? i do remember that you mentioned it coming out in June though i can't find it on your page anywhere,
    Reactions: Zedd0404
    Naikun
    Naikun
    Calm down just wait a bit longer and you know that Candywriter (Bitlife's developer) are greedy and don't listen fan's suggestion.
    hello daniel! do you have plans on updating another life? thank you and have a nice day
    Daniel
    Daniel
    After Life in Adventure :)
    Daniel try using lucky patcher to remove The google license to see if it will remove google protection if don’t know how to download it it is a apk
    Hi Daniel, I hope you're having a great day!
    I wanted to ask you about if you could please mod the game: Chapters interactive story
    Hey Daniel is the protection your trying to bypass for Bitlife called google play protect or if I’m wrong what is it called
    Daniel
    Daniel
    I think it's from google and no not play protect
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…