☆ New User ☆

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,499 happy users since 2014.
Register

Nina681

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm pretty awkward when it comes to intros , but here we go lol. I'm Nina , and , well as you can see , I'm new here. I love Otome and Rpg games. My favorite Otome games are the Shall We Date Series . I also play Dream Girlfriend and Dream Boyfriend . If I'm not drawing , I'm usually listening to Kpop . I'm an introvert , so I apologize if I don't talk as much . Anyways , I'm excited to be apart of something like this , ( since I've never done this before 😊 ) . Thank you for reading this , and I hope you all have a great day ! o(^▽^)o
tumblr_o328lujnMO1tydz8to1_500.gif

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
Welcome Nina !
Its nice to meet you!
I'm SusieQ, I'm a female modder and staff member in our community. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. My door is always open, feel free to pm me anytime. (@SusieQ)
Welcome to the Sbenny Family
Warmest Regards
SusieQ

Rumpat Harami

Novice Lv1️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
Hey nina!

Welcome to sbenny it's a great community of modders and some cool people. There is no such thing as introvert on internet, there's no eye contact involved you know.. feel free to interact with people. Anyone would be interested in having a causal chat. Interact on shoutbox give your opinion and have fun.

This message coming from an introvert so you can count on it.. lol :lol:

whoareyou542

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi my name is Alisha. Im in love with otome games lately and really keen to look forward to play the games of romance. Hehe. Nice to meet you :)<3<3<3
:p:headbang:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Welcome Nina..I am Kent.
My Heart is Always Open, not just the door.
N Joy.