💬 Review 1917 (2019)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,987 happy users since 2014.
Register

GmanOPinDisguise

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: 1917 (2019)

This movie is about two British soldiers in World War 1. Who have to deliver a message to call off a attack, if they don't deliver the message in time 16,000 soldiers will die.

Review:
If you haven't seen this movie already, I don't know what the HECK you're waiting for, click off this review, buy tickets for the movie watch it and come back. I never thought I would ever say something this positive about a movie, but it was the best cinematography I have ever seen. Just the small details made the scenery so realistic, like the rats and dead soldiers scattered across the land. Though if you are squemish then I don't think you would like this movie. But aside from that I don't have anything bad to say about this movie, so I'll talk about the postive. The way this movie made me feel was incredible. When the first soldier died, I almost started crying it was so emotional and the slience just added on to that. His death was even more sad because, he had a brother and when the main character told him the news he was forced not to show any emotion. Speaking of not showing any emotion I feel bad for the man character. He dosen't look like he wants to be in the war and he is obviously suppresing his emotions inside. He's trying to stay strong the best he can but, he had to endure a lot of stressful situations throughout the whole movie. And know one day he's going to have to let it all out.

Lets talk about the main characters running ability. I have NEVER seen somebody run for their life while dodging bullets at the same time. In my opinion him and the flash are equal when it comes to their speed.

I wonder why the main character hesistated to kill anybody. I have a theory that he was drafted and forced into the millitary. So he didn't even want to be on the war but that's just my thoughts.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes watch the movie it wad REALLY good.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐