20,000,000 SB Cash to help fight Coronavirus

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,967 happy users since 2014.
Register

AliB13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for the gift!
And I hope that the Sbenny community (and off course everyone in the world) will be safe and healthy!

Mayflowers

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this, SBenny! :)

I'm legally disabled, so this virus is terrifying me. My immune system is awful, and I've been forced to self-isolate, because I'm at high risk of contracting it. I also have friends and loved ones whose immune systems are as bad as mine, and the dangers of them being ill are too high for our comfort. I have doctor appointments that I cannot miss, but I don't even want to step foot outside! It doesn't help that I have OCD, too, so I'm compulsive about germs, and I have a fear of contamination that's bad enough on a good day, much less when there's literally a viral sickness going around. I have had to stop myself from washing my hands bloody for the past week or so, and it's exhausting to be on such high alert and anxious. My service dog is certainly getting his work cut out for him by trying to keep me calm!

Sorry for the ramble. Most of my days are spent playing games and/or reading, since I don't have much else to do, and I can't exactly leave the house. Needless to say, I appreciate you giving something for people to put their minds on. I think I might go ahead and binge-download some stuff for the next few days, then go nuts playing! Again, thank you ❤

GoopaDoop

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you!! Too bad I'm a bit late.

However Coronavirus does not spread through air!! It spreads through droplets and contact which means washing your hands everytime you are about to eat, or come home from school, work, store etc. aand covering your mouth when sneezing/coughing.

Infants, elders and those with no immunity are the main riskgroup. Just stay safe out there! Good Hygiene will take you a long way.

Also, the masks do not help if you do not have the virus.

Niknaks

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Big boss!thank you!Stay safe everyone!

Knucklesfan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Wow, really? Thanks for the SB Points. I am sure to stay at home for the most part, not to worry. We aren't hit in my zone as far as I know so I should be able to maneuver still. Stay away from people.

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much i appreciate the care and support for us! Stay at home be careful of metal, wash hands for 20 seconds, wear a glove if you go into a crowd!