20,000,000 SB Cash to help fight Coronavirus

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,824 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gabrielle77

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I appreciate your efforts in encouraging people to stay home, it's very valiant and important that people do stay home. Thank you for helping spread awareness. 💖

jh72

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Good luck stay safe I have to go back to work this Sunday everyone be careful

CriisK

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
First of all, thank you Sbenny for the free SB Points so that the community will stay at home and have something to do.
It melts our hearts and brings a smile to our faces knowing the fact that you are thinking of us in this dire time and this gesture helps prevent the spread of Covid 19. I hope everyone here and all over the world will stay safe.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Darn it, missed out on the free cash! :cry:
Here's a link to a different event/giveaway:

And here's a link to the "How to farm SB Points" :

Hope this helps.

Tina dawn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks so much. Y’all stay healthy!

Marzia62

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
thank you very much and if we all stay home, it will end soon

kula1233

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
☺ tysm for the free SB Points!!! Tbh been downloading some mod games here to pass the time in my quarantine days since my job is literally facing pts everyday. Pls take care everyone. Always wash your hands, stay at home, and boost your immune system to prevent Ncov.

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Thank you. UK hit bad. God save us all

Regia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tank's to the administrator's of sbenny. You have great content and always have something to make us feel happy about this community.

Mistiqe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you Benny, I'll make sure to put these to good use! Quarantine life is tougher than I expected hahah