20,000,000 SB Cash to help fight Coronavirus

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,907 happy users since 2014.
Register

Buffy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Stay safe everyone. It's helping not only you but everyone else too!

jwy148

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you Sbenny! Praying for your mom's recovery. Let's keep safe everyone. Please stay indoors/at home if you can or your government implemented a lockdown. Let's not put our frontliners in more danger. They are already putting their lives at risk. The least we could do is listen to their pleads. And if you can please do donate to help the less fortunates and our frontliners. Always wash your hands, wear face mask, eat healthy, have proper sleep, don't go out unless it is really necessary and pray for everyone's safety and for all this to end.

And if you are positive or know anyone who is, please quarantine and do not go out. You might infect and will risk everyone's safety. Let's help each other during these times in need 💜

Jenkz700

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you sbenny. We're currently in a community quarantine so these extra SB Points is very much appreciated. Stay safe guys and always please wash your hands. 👌👍

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Thank you!
Sorry but this giveaway is not for new members, but don't worry we currently have another giveaway, Here's a link to the contest & site news:

Cookiemonster

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 7 years
Sorry to hear my guy- hope you are well take care bro

rhenz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you. Praying for your mom's recovery. Keep safe always. :whistle::giggle::kissdroid:

co46

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Spero che tutto vada per il meglio con tua madre, fortunatamente per ora a Como i contagi sono stati piuttosto "bassi", purtroppo sembra che per ogni persona guarita Ve ne siano altre 3 infette.

Deadlyrose4201

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I hope that your mom gets better and that you are doing well under the circumstances. Keep yourself safe. My thoughts are with you.

SaintAemilian

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
<3 Best wishes for a swift recovery for your mother!! Unfortunately, I missed out on the SB bucks, but that's okay.

Hope you keep us posted on her prognosis! <3