20,000,000 SB Cash to help fight Coronavirus

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,391 happy users since 2014.
Register

elner

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi i'm new here . Found this forum from another forum ( suggested by some member ) Tried to use the redeem code but seems like cant use anymore. Btw i hope your mom's getting better . Stay Safe

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Hi i'm new here . Found this forum from another forum ( suggested by some member ) Tried to use the redeem code but seems like cant use anymore. Btw i hope your mom's getting better . Stay Safe
I am sorry @elner but.. it's not for new members. if you want to earn SB Points in an alternative way please check here:

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
how to get SB Points
@200529tqp here you go..

Anime Racer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
oh okay. probably the only reason i joined sbenny was to hack a game called dirt rally driver hd, and i saw this, so i created an account. its a bummer i dont have any SB Points, so that means i cant hack the game because it cost 50 SB Points. :(

Last edited:

Newusername1367th

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Lol stay away its the worlds deadliest game of tag
Post automatically merged:

Can we get a disclaimer on the banners and such since the event may aswell be over - cant claim anything

3to

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks @Sbenny. I know during this time its hard but everyone please stay home. As I work in childcare and mmy government has stated that I'm essential so I have to go out of the house to work. If everyone stays positive we can get through this. Stay safe everyone

Missmayer

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm hoping your mom will recover from this disease soon. Wishing you guys all the best.

Stay safe, everyone!
Don't think that just because you're young and not at risk you are immune. Because you're not!
Coronavírus still doesn't have a specific treatment, and all health care systems are overwhelmed. Please take this seriously and follow precautions.
It'll be over soon, I hope.

Anime Racer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I can't get the SB Points, but why? It said 'Something didn't go through...'
Maybe everyone has already claimed it... what a bummer.

Last edited:

Anime Racer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Save thousands of lives by staying home, and only go out if you need to buy supplies or access emergency services. Things are looking quite bad for Canada, and I just want to say that you should save these lives:👨‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👧👩‍👩‍👧👩‍👩‍👧👩‍👩‍👧👩‍👩‍👧👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👦‍👦

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Lol stay away its the worlds deadliest game of tag
Post automatically merged:

Can we get a disclaimer on the banners and such since the event may aswell be over - cant claim anything
The information or disclaimer you are looking for exist in the very first post on page one.

Supersoper

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
In New Zealand we have been in full lockdown for almost 3 weeks. Lockdown is to be 4 weeks, but know it will be extended. Thankfully we have so far gotten off lightly as a country, My thoughts go out to those whose situation is much worse. A worrying time for all.. I do think about what this is going to look like for all of us once this is over..please stay well, be safe and as kiwis say.. "stay in your bubble"