20,000,000 SB Cash to help fight Coronavirus

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,655 happy users since 2014.
Register

Blah247

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I keep getting the message that this promo code "expired or that I've already used it." I am literally just now seeing this. Can somebody help me out here?

In either case, EVERYBODY STAY SAFE OUT HERE!!!!

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I keep getting the message that this promo code "expired or that I've already used it." I am literally just now seeing this. Can somebody help me out here?

In either case, EVERYBODY STAY SAFE OUT HERE!!!!
Sorry! It is not for new members. @Blah247

Blah247

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sorry! It is not for new members. @Blah247

Ouch!

Hmmm...okay then, I guess I have to take this one on the chin.

I'm trying to earn SB Points, because there's this one game I'm desperately trying to get now....how much activity do I have to have on here before I'm not considered a "new" member anymore?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Ouch!

Hmmm...okay then, I guess I have to take this one on the chin.

I'm trying to earn SB Points, because there's this one game I'm desperately trying to get now....how much activity do I have to have on here before I'm not considered a "new" member anymore?
You cant get this offer I am afraid :( Alternatively you take a look here

Blah247

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
You cant get this offer I am afraid :( Alternatively you take a look here
Hey, thanx a bunch!

I went there and have been trying to do some stuff, but I can't seem to get anything off the ground. I already downloaded and tested one game, but it's not allowing me to give feedback and a rating so that I can earn SB Points. And I also have been sitting here this entire time trying to upload some Roms for emulators that I have, but I can't even get CLOSE to getting off the ground there either. I don't get this

Ilya42

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Code expired :( my account isnt new, and my bf has an older one and it was expired too

Nightmaster10

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sounds good, keep fighting the good fight, We can only beat this virus together.

Kirsten1995

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ugh!😏 I didnt get to avail the reward cause i am just new comer here.