Tabletop Gamers

Here is a place for all lovers of Tabletop RPG's to meet, chat, and share resources.

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

3.5 vs. 5e

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya Everyone!

When I was young, my very first game of Dungeons and Dragons was played with the 3.5 edition, but I never really got to DM or build my own campaigns with that system as I got older. When I was around the age where I was a bit older and branched out into 5e I was just out of high school and playing in a group full of newbies that all tried to learn to play for the first time with that new system. At first, I hated it, but then I grew to love it, My love for it only grew as I became a DM, but 3.5 still holds a special place for me. Which system did you prefer out of the two? :D

AnaTheJack

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I started out on 5e so it holds a special place in my heart I've had so many good games with it and it's what made me interested in Tabletops to begin with. I'm trying to branch out and understand 3.5 and it looks really cool and detailed but also very complicated at the same time and I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around it but I'll get there eventually...hopefully

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
the best way to learn 3.5 is to kind of get thrown into it and learn along the way to be honest. lol