3D MMO Celtic Heroes v2.62 X100 Mega Mod x100 Health X100 Energy x100 Def x100 Dexerity + More

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,668 happy users since 2014.
Register

Trajik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Awesome try man! But they just ended up being visual, knew this game was a hard one but tha k you so much for your efforts
Terribly sorry about that my internet is not to great and this game was big so i didnt test i just modded all the relevant features i also increase move speed and attack range / speed did any of this mod work skill points also was added but not in the feature . if some features do work i will look at this again but this game was so easy to mod possibly why then the effects was all visual must all be server linked...

I had an idea if you are willing to try, now the gold you get is server sided, was wondering if you could manipulate the quests to give out more gold, for instance there's a repeatable quest here with the npc Farmer Moffet if you could try something like that, that would be awesome!! Thank u!!

Attachments

KingTrauma

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Awesome try man! But they just ended up being visual, knew this game was a hard one but tha k you so much for your efforts
Terribly sorry about that my internet is not to great and this game was big so i didnt test i just modded all the relevant features i also increase move speed and attack range / speed did any of this mod work skill points also was added but not in the feature . if some features do work i will look at this again but this game was so easy to mod possibly why then the effects was all visual must all be server linked...
Certainly can have a look into that i am unable to remove this topic I TRIED YESTERDAY there is no remove options can u remove this please as everything is visual to prevent any more downloads tia

I had an idea if you are willing to try, now the gold you get is server sided, was wondering if you could manipulate the quests to give out more gold, for instance there's a repeatable quest here with the npc Farmer Moffet if you could try something like that, that would be awesome!! Thank u!!

Trajik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I sent him a message of a few ways maybe around it just waiting to see if he will give it a try

Matko

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
The game looks fun, like a World of Warcraft for android.
Took the mod for a spin. Sadly it is visual. :(

Trajik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh it's very fun, PvP, clans, epic bosses, and gear, fashion, mounts, pets, max lvl you can be is 240 but highest is like 6 people right now at lvl 235

StanNyro

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the mod

Matko

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
[url=https://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79982#p79982:1b0yfx7c]Trajik » 32 minutes ago[/url] said:
Oh it's very fun, PvP, clans, epic bosses, and gear, fashion, mounts, pets, max lvl you can be is 240 but highest is like 6 people right now at lvl 235
This game is vast and complex. You need to feed a lot of people to finish a game like this. I am not saying this was made on a $100 mil investment like some of the Blizzard titles but it was not made by a high school kid in his grandma's basement. Given the effort put into it I sincerely think they have currencies and premium features all hack proof.

I took the mod for a spin and I enjoyed what I've seen but the game is too much of a grind with no mod of any kind. Maybe Sbenny will take a look at it.

Trajik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Lol this game was made by about a 20 person crew in Glasgow who work monday-friday some old staff from blizzard and other game titles

Matko

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
[url=https://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=79994#p79994:3kz25vy8]Trajik » 1 minute ago[/url] said:
Lol this game was made by about a 20 person crew in Glasgow who work monday-friday some old staff from blizzard and other game titles
My point exactly. Tons of apps are made by one developer but these guys expect to get paid. Any mod on this game will be great.

Trajik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I agree, I think the o my other option would to mod a repeatable quest reward to give out more gold than originally coded, because the currency bought is server sided, but should be different than the gold you earn in game, or the new daily rewards was recently added 2 days ago, so maybe that can be modded, something similar to CSR2 daily rewards all 30 days are unlocked and you can continuously collect the rewards limitless, and possibly same with the bounty vendor in the castle maybe that can be modded to give out free rewards as Well, not sure but Hopi g he takes thhis into considerations and gives it a shot

3D MMO Celtic Heroes v2.62 X100 Mega Mod x100 Health X100 Energy x100 Def x100 Dexerity + More was released by KingTrauma and 23746 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.