💬 Review 9th Dawn II: Remnants of Caspartia

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,140 happy users since 2014.
Register

WeedGreed

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: 9th Dawn II: Remnants of Caspartia

9th Dawn II:Legend of Caspartia is a Open World RPG game with a Dark Theme setting at a medieval fantasy era.You are a youth adventurer that is tasked by the village chief of Alderun to collect a bag of weapon to the Alderun Cave to keep the monster outside the wall in check.What you don't know is that in these seemingly simple journey,a plot twist coinsided,forcing you a "Young Adventurer" to kill a dragon and save the Caspartia Continent from it's doom.This game has a diverse choice of equipment for the players with many sets of spells and skills ready to be unlocked.A wide world that can be explored freely with strength, awesome plot and side characters that you will enjoy.

Review:
If you play this game you will notice that the characters here was like paper,and just because of it,this game will give you a different experience compared to other RPG games.The dark theme of the land,the blood and bones in the dungeon,the seemingly unending rainfall and the lightning and thunder that will give you a thrilling experience only on the land of Caspartia.The wide variety of weapons and equipment like bows,greatsword,sword,hammer,etc. will give every kind of players a choice of weapon.There's a lot of hidden area,many bosses that is hiding inside tricky dungeons,and a lot of monster which will give our hardcore players a 'hard' time.The different battle system which uses joystick and arrows!Humorous side characters and plot of the story will knock you off.There's a lot of submissions.The time you spent for grinding,and monster to kill for your new equipment will be totally worth it after the game.There is a lot of town and legendary places to discover, mythical creatures and equipments to be collected and an awesome boss battles.You roam the Continent finding precious treasures,submerge to the unknown places and dungeon full of mystery,grind all the way from morning until the night,and also meet many NPC's with heartbreaking stories.I really enjoyed my time while playing the game,the fulfillment i got after killing bosses,and the frustrations that accumulated after being killed countless of times gives me the courage to create this game review about 9th Dawn II.I hope you will enjoy this game as much as I enjoyed playing it.Thank you for reading!

Would you recommend this to other users? All in all,I recommend this game to everyone,even those not interested in Open World RPG like games should experience the 9th Dawn II: Remnants of Caspartia once!
*A gritting atmosphere and dark fantasy.
*Mythical creatures and legendary equipments.
*Paper thin characters giving new experience to the players.
*And of course an open world RPG for our hardcore gamers.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐