A Mobile Legends Addict

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,321,561 happy users since 2014.
Register

dimpleeess

Novice Lv1️⃣
By the title you can see I'm very much into this game called Mobile Legends!!! It would be really cool if I was to just see this game as a thread in here for mod apk. But I have downloaded multiple mod apks in my past with this game and one was working for a cool while til I believe the owner shut it down or he was shut down. It's a 5v5, going against other players as heroes. You get to choose which hero you want to play with depending which heroes are in selection for you. Otherwise you have to purchase them. You gradually move your way up in the ranks to prove your gameplay and how beast you are in your killing, strategic thinking, and supporting your team while your in battle!!! They have a shop where you can purchase different heroes with Battles Points or Diamonds and there are total of 6 of them! Mages, Fighters, Marksman, Assassin, Support/Tank. Every hero has their special skins to show off different styles of the heroes, which you also purchase with diamonds only or request it from someone that has been your friend for more than 7 days!!! They have "fragments" where you earn from chests or tasks, get a certain amount, you can get hero skins from them too! And as well as "tickets", they are used to purchase specific items in the Shop! It's such a fun game if you want to go into battle with a couple friends and voice/text chat with them.
I wanted to show you what the Shop selections look like. And there were mods that can show the whole map while your playing as a cheat and deal high damage to players. It would be high risk of getting their account banned. But I mainly only wanted the mod for the skins so I don't have to purchase anything with real money and man this game can get expensive when you have your eyes sight on something! I would love for you guys to look into this game, it would be really dope to hop on with some exclusive skins and show it off to friends. I will surely highly appreciate this so much, but thank very nuch if you read this far. I see how long this is, and I'll be ending it here. Please feel free to speak your mind, I would love to respond ♡ have a sweet day y'all :dinodance:

Attachments

Rahat0077

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
welcome to sbenny friend .. :giggle:

Rahat0077

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
and next time if u discuss about game .. post it in game discuss section .. not in introduce to eath other .. :giggle: