A SBenny Holiday Event: New Year's Celebration 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,501 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeanlong

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I really haven't done resolutions, I feel that they just put pressure on a person. However, I think it is good to make goals. One goal this year is to be more passionate and patience with those who require more than me. I tend to want things so much faster, than it is possible. LOL, Also, I would like to have a goal of reading more. Reading to me is therapeutic and it takes places you haven't been. I also love reading the Bible, the stories are impeccable. Thank you and Happy New Year.

Erimentha

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
My new years' resolution is to go back to university. Today is the two year anniversary of being hospitalized and having to leave for the sake of my mental health... the past year has been hard in a lot of different ways, but I am making progress, and I want to make 2019 the year where I can do that without sacrificing my well-being. I was two full-year classes away from graduating and I would love to be able to close that chapter of my life.

Hanaozinha

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
My New Year's resolution is to, develop my art style, work hard to go live with my boyfriend and get in touch with my inner self and cultism.

Happy New Year everyone! Thanks for everything Sbenny team, you guys are the best ❤🎉

Legitboss

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
A new years resolution isn't always about changing yourself or other people around you cause I've learned that sometimes change doesn't happen overnight and it's not really easily to change yourself and I think I'm one of those people who finds it hard and too lazy to do anything. But instead of changing myself ill just be grateful that I've come this far and in my own way I've achieved things that I think are really good and be grateful that their are still good people out there in the world.

If I'm gonna improve something it's probably. ill just keep reading more books and keep coming back to sbenny and playing games and get past social anxiety. Sorry if I wrote too much xD oh and I'll keep watching WWE

GameLover21

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Normally i would want something for myself like get good grades in school or stop fighting with my brothers but this year i just want my mom to get better she in the hospital (to anyone whos reading this can you pray for her even if you're not a believer it would mean a lot just sending good vibes into the universe would help. Thank you and happy new years)

Bubonic6661

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My New Years Resolution is to Spend More Time With My Family, Balance Between Work and home. Teach My Lil man how to catch and throw a ball while still being able to play barbies with my Daughters. Also to Take control and Direct which way I'm to go in the future seeing as I have been controlled by dwelling in past wrong decisions and choices. And Last is to Reconnect with my mother, she has PKD and doesn't have alot of time left. With me living 2 blocks away this year I will make sure she KNOWS that I love her and give her the chance to be the Grandma she's been asking to be.

redfox96

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I know, this may be cringy, but I've been through alot, so whatever.. 😏

my new year resolution would have to be self care and self love. I need to take care of myself more, whether it's my physical, mental or spiritual needs. don't be scared to remove toxic friends who will only give you bad vibes. surround myself with people who appreciate me and sticks with me through my thick and thin. I would also love to achieve some of the stuff in my wishlist and yeah, trying to be a better person. more than yesterday, less than tomorrow. ❤

and yeah, happy new year people! it's already 2019 here 😊

bboda5

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
My resolution this year is : spending time with friends and the family
Boxing and gym to get some self esteem
And i will try to study hard to get good grades to go to college
And waking up from dreaming doing them 😂

Happy New year everyone

Jovie20

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't usually make resolutions but I decided to this year ,so here they are :
In 2019 i want to graduate university and find a job I'm passionate about, and hopefully go back to practicing my hobbies that I stopped because of depression.
🎉🎉Happy new year everyone🎉🎉

JoshXI

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
My resolutions this year are to do more than what I did in the past year, to become a better person, to always find a reason to smile everyday this year, and to find peace, for there will always be problems; worrying will only make you miserable. 😊

Good luck to all of us!
Have a great year ahead!
Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.